Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
antovolk wrote:Been on my to-watch list for a while, about to check out the pilot (good thing s01 is on Netflix :))

If you like Elias, you should check out the film Escape Plan. It has Stallone, Arnie and Jim Caviezel.

Caviezel play as the bad guy. His performance is like Elias, but more chilling, sadistic and brutal. He also stole the film for me, though he felt under used. Just watch the film for his performance, even if you don't have any interest in it, you won't regret it.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/12/person ... lethe.html

Press release for "Lethe". It will contain
Finch's childhood flashbacks as shown in the Comic-Con trailer. Given Hersh is billed to return & Amanda Segel confirming 311 & 312 as a two-parter, expect Control to debut by "Aletheia." And on another note, Reese temporarily leaves the POI team & hits the open road. Just like every fourth episode has an ambiguous ending, every eleventh episode tends to have him in the background with Finch going front & center. To close, both episodes will be directed by Richard Lewis, POI director & co-executive producer for Seasons 1 & 2.
SEVEN DAYS.

You know what this show needs? Liam Neeson as bad guy. Reese VS Bryan Mills=fantasy dream comes true.

Havoc1st wrote:You know what this show needs? Liam Neeson as bad guy. Reese VS Bryan Mills=fantasy dream comes true.
Yes, please! I'd be ecstatic to see him playing anyone on the show, although a bad guy would probably be the best fit. Maybe a POI who turns out bad.

Also, the promo for "Lethe" is up. :D
Fusco/Reese fight?

Damn next episode looks superb and Kevin Chapman once again.Image

riddick-danish wrote:Damn next episode looks superb and Kevin Chapman once again.Image
Except now, given his proven mettle from The Crossing & The Devil's Share, we can't totally predict the fact that Reese is gonna win that fight.

The last few seconds of the promo mad me jump out of my seat in excitement, literally.