CBS' Person of Interest

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 13685
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Great episode.
I loved how everyone got a moment of badassery and the flashbacks were good as well. The Reese's flashback reminded me of Casino Royale opening sequence where Bond gets his 00 status.

Now a 3 week wait before next episode. :x
PS: Now, all major characters are white. So keep an eye open for black good guy to join the Team Machine.

User avatar
Posts: 48
Joined: March 2013
Wow, incredible writing and character development. And we got to see some of where the characters came from in comparison to where they are now. If you had a Machine that could tell you who would die, would you be like Finch and feel like it was in part your fault when they died? I wonder if that's the central question of this entire series.

My favorite part of the plotlines are those that deal with dealing with the bad guys. Too many movies and TV shows shoot the bad guy and that's that. The POI characters are better than that (or, in the case of Root, getting better) (or, in the case of Elias, not better than that, but he acknowledges that).

Listen to my full thoughts here: http://www.tvtalk.com/Shows/Person-of-I ... pZLZsTbM54

User avatar
Posts: 315
Joined: November 2013
Location: Back of a van
Interesting tidbit on twitter during the episode, I assume in reference to the Reese flashback:
@POIWritersRoom wrote:we were going to reveal Reese's real name in this scene... then decided not to. #seasonfive

User avatar
Posts: 649
Joined: July 2012
Whistler wrote:Interesting tidbit on twitter during the episode, I assume in reference to the Reese flashback:
@POIWritersRoom wrote:we were going to reveal Reese's real name in this scene... then decided not to. #seasonfive
Yeah I read that too and I think it was Nolan himself who was tweeting during the episode, looks like he has planned some crazy stuff for Reese in season 5. :think:

User avatar
Posts: 649
Joined: July 2012
Hope you guys are voting for Jim Caviezel in People's choice awards (Dramatic TV actor), I know it doesn't mean anything and its ridiculous that POI wasn't nominated in other categories but still we need to vote for Jim Caviezel to win as he is the only representative of POI in these awards.

Voting using Facebook app is very easy. Do it!

https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice? ... 2410934179

User avatar
Posts: 1018
Joined: March 2013
Location: Hogwarts
riddick-danish wrote:Hope you guys are voting for Jim Caviezel in People's choice awards (Dramatic TV actor), I know it doesn't mean anything and its ridiculous that POI wasn't nominated in other categories but still we need to vote for Jim Caviezel to win as he is the only representative of POI in these awards.

Voting using Facebook app is very easy. Do it!

https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice? ... 2410934179
I did. I know it doesn't mean anything but it would be cool if he gets it.

User avatar
Posts: 315
Joined: November 2013
Location: Back of a van
I just gave him three votes. Hopefully no one's putting in days' worth of votes for the other actors. :roll:

User avatar
Posts: 967
Joined: October 2013
Location: Root and Shaws Bed
There's an actress some of you may or may not known that im a huge fan of and have been for years. Maggie Q, i don't know how but i would love her to make an appearance on person of interest in some form, mainly a villain based role. i think with nikita coming to an end it could work out. always did wanna see jim and maggie fight it out.

User avatar
Posts: 8120
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse
I just realised that Amy Acker's husband was the actor of the POI in the episode 'Mission Creep'. :o

riddick-danish wrote:Hope you guys are voting for Jim Caviezel in People's choice awards (Dramatic TV actor), I know it doesn't mean anything and its ridiculous that POI wasn't nominated in other categories but still we need to vote for Jim Caviezel to win as he is the only representative of POI in these awards.

Voting using Facebook app is very easy. Do it!

https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice? ... 2410934179
I voted for Jim 50 times on Facebook. 10 times each day for last few days.
thedarkshaw wrote:There's an actress some of you may or may not known that im a huge fan of and have been for years. Maggie Q, i don't know how but i would love her to make an appearance on person of interest in some form, mainly a villain based role. i think with nikita coming to an end it could work out. always did wanna see jim and maggie fight it out.
She's hot. :lol: Have to admit i was disappointing that she wasn't in MI:GP, when she was in MI:3, but instead replaced by an unsuperior actress.
But in all seriousness Nolan should get her, after she finished Nikita, as anti Shaw character.

User avatar
Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
Really hope Zeljko Ivanek gets to guest at some point in the series. He doesn't need to be a villain though, just be enigmatic. After all, it's a trait he does just as well as Michael Emerson.

Also, titles for future episodes: 314 is called "Provenance" & 315 is called (dig this)....
"Last Call".
http://michirrelevantpoi.tumblr.com/pos ... bts-se-314 BTS stuff from the most recent filming day.

Post Reply