Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Glad to inform ya'll that there'll be a 23rd episode this year!

Endgame was AWESOME. The last few minutes. That ending :clap: :clap:

Next episode promo

Can't wait for next episode.

Havoc1st wrote:Endgame was AWESOME. The last few minutes. That ending :clap: :clap:

Next episode promo

Can't wait for next episode.
That was epic, flawless episode. Next 2 weeks are going to be crazy
Root talking about loss. Image

I Noticed something, the bar scene when shaw gives carter the weapons needed to jack that shipment and then they just sit there drinking and talking for a minute, the chemistry between those two is very unique. i noticed that alot this season. carter and shaw have this very unique chemistry because i really notice unlike alot of people shaw is more cooler and reasonable when talking to or around carter almost like this weird mutual respect they have for one another. like a more down to earth version of the kind she shares with root but like i said... down to earth lol i really like those two on screen together. amazing episode. season 3 is my favorite season so far.

Amazing episode! It was a little smaller-scale than I expected, but that's the misdirection of previews. Not that it was bad in that regard.
Almost every turn Carter took freaked me out, especially when she ditched Fusco. It all gives some new perspective to what she's been doing the past few episodes.
A great point from IGN:
Carter's full plan, which was revealed to us over the course of the episode, also helped this episode feel extra Nolan-y. POI often reminds us that Jonah Nolan co-wrote the scripts for the recent Batman trilogy, but this chapter was filled with those quick build-up scenes that the Bat movies did so well. Just a plan being executed in rapid fire succession. And the little time jump back (not the flashbacks) from the first scene to the day before the 38 numbers, was a nice, effective trick. Allowing us to see the mystery hijacker on tape before we discovered it was Carter.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/ ... 321800000b

Amazing episode. Taraji P. Henson knocked it out of the park. She had so many great scenes but I really liked her scene with Shaw in the bar. Also Reese recognizing his grenade launcher :lol:

Loved Elias as usual, he is just so cool. I hope he hasn't played out his part in this conflict and that we get to see him in the next two episodes. Quinn and Simmons can be so slimy but they are great villains. And POI likes to send off their bad guys with a big bang....so can't wait to see what it has in store for these two. Can't wait for the next episode, the premise is fantastic. People who don't watch this are missing out on a great great show.

Fantastic episode, "Endgame". I liked that they've been dropping hints that Carter has been working behind the scenes all this season so that when she gets out of a jam due to something she's already planned, it made sense.

And, all season, we've had the continuing theme of choosing to get help or not. And for most of the season, Carter goes it alone. Nice to see the payoff of all those, including her husband choosing it.

Part 2 of this trilogy I expect will be less of a bang than "Endgame", but I imagine part 3 will be huge. (Part 2 will be sort of "The Two Towers" of the arc.)

Listen to my thoughts here. http://www.tvtalk.com/Shows/Person-of-Interest

I might have missed something, but
what did Elias deliver to Yogorov?

New spoilers about season 3.
"We're talking real damage here," Nolan told TV Guide, suggesting that a member of the team may act out violently. "For the first time, a number comes up [and] the perpetrator might be one of our own team. That's a fresh wrinkle on our show and points to the fallout from all of these events. Even worse, the team may no longer be able to rely on each other."
Nolan added that the death will tear the team apart slightly and affect things greatly.
"This season is about uncertainty and sacrifice, and we're kind of out in the wild blue yonder in the second half of the season," Nolan teased.
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/28948/2 ... -video.htm

Whistler wrote:I might have missed something, but
what did Elias deliver to Yogorov?
I believe it was personnel files for the members of HR.