Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Wasn't there a picture of
Control and Greer that was posted last year? That'd seem to suggest she's coming back...

GeneMod wrote:Wasn't there a picture of
Control and Greer that was posted last year? That'd seem to suggest she's coming back...
It was taken from the set of YHWH.

ChrisTilford wrote:
GeneMod wrote:Wasn't there a picture of
It was taken from the set of YHWH.
Ah, my bad. Well I think
she'd be coming back regardless. This is the final season, no reason not to tie up loose ends.

GeneMod wrote: Ah, my bad. Well I think
she'd be coming back regardless. This is the final season, no reason not to tie up loose ends.
Indeed. So far, the folks who're confirmed to return are:

John Greer, Zachary, Nathan Ingram, Iris Campbell, Bruce Moran, Jeremy Lambert, Carl Elias, Joey Durban, Logan Pierce, Harper Rose, Michael Cole, Ross Garrison, & Grace Hendricks.

Unconfrimed/can be expected to include:

1. Kara Stanton and/or Mark Snow: As part of Truth Be Told, probably in scenes with Terrence Beale.
2. Martine Rousseau: In 6,741, as part of Shaw flashbacks.
3. Robert Hersh and/or Wilson: For .exe, as part of the scenes with Shaw/Cole, if they're flashbacks.
4. Control: For obvious reasons.

There's probably more, but this is all I can think of. Paige Turco mentioned they tried to fit her in, but couldn't do so, likely cause of scheduling conflicts with The 100, where she's a regular.

The schedule from FutonCritic (which some of you may have seen on Reddit), suggests a little pre-emptiveness, likely cause of BrainDead's premiere. So therefore:

6,741: May 24 (9 PM)
Reassortment: May 24 (10 PM)
Line Hunt/Sotto Voce: May 30
The Day The World Went Away: May 31
Synecdoche: June 6
.exe: June 14
Return 0: June 21

Not set in stone, & still subject to change. I am kind of surprised they're not on break for the last week of May, cause of Memorial Day, but at this point, CBS probably doesn't give a crap anymore.

In other unfortunate news, the adaptation of Red Mars, which is set up at SpikeTV, has been delayed for the time being, as showrunner Peter Noah exited. The developer, J. Michael Straczynski, wrote the pilot, & didn't stay on to lead it, cause of Sense8. Doesn't seem to deter the network though, as they still have plans to get it going. Even hired Emmy winner Greg Yaitanes (House, Banshee) to direct the premiere.

In reply to Tilford's old post:
ChrisTilford wrote:There'll only be one break: Week of May 30, cause of Memorial Day.

So the schedule is:

I just love how literally the second half of season 5 starts and ends during the same month as my first semester uni exams. This should be fun for me to balance out the ratio between those two "events". lol

Have fun with that one, Havoc.
In reference to Chris' post, unfortunate about Paige. I guess that's the last we'll be seeing of Zoe...
For potential Martine appearances in flashbacks, you think they have unused material from S4?

GeneMod wrote: For potential Martine appearances in flashbacks, you think they have unused material from S4?
Not sure of flashbacks, but they do have unused material. Per the press release, she was supposed to be in Blunt (as was Governor Nick Dawson from Prophets). Cara Buono even put up a picture on Instagram with the show's 2nd 2nd (not a typo) Assistant Director Theodore Gibbons in January 2015, around the time the episode was shot. She was a brunette.

Posted these a while back about what her role would've been about. Don't know if it'll be worked back in here, but let's see.

Great shot today. Edit's even better.

From Person of Interest - Fanpage on Facebook:

To me it looks like she has been shot or someone else (say Root) died?! :shock: