Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
About damn time.

A few words from the man himself.

Since there's no cliffhanger ending for the finale....i think it's gonna end with ambiguity, or some kind of symbolism.

I'm going to screenshot this post, just incase i'm right. 17/3/16.

Havoc1st wrote:Since there's no cliffhanger ending for the finale....i think it's gonna end with ambiguity, or some kind of symbolism.

I'm going to screenshot this post, just incase i'm right. 17/3/16.
I don't know. 'Wrapped up with a (blood covered) bow', seems pretty definitive. No real ambiguity for now. Symbolism, maybe.

I might not be ready for this... :(

Bout fucking time

Given what Emerson mentioned about playing a more jollier creator of an AI, can't help thinking of how it'd with Finch & The Machine in a Her-esque relationship. Maybe in an Alternate Universe.

Also, BrainDead, one of CBS's summer shows is premiering on Monday, June 13, at 10 PM. Taking that into consideration, think the last 2 episodes that'll air on Mondays (5x10 & 5x12) will be on earlier in the night. 9 PM, probably.

This just occurred to me.

Amy mentioned that Sarah broke her tailbone (probably an in-story injury too, cause of a fight scene between the 2 characters, in 5x06/5x07). What if that gets aggravated in this car crash that potentially occurs in 5x10, & probably more so in 5x13?

As of the finale, she would probably end up in a chair for the rest of her life. Like Barbara Gordon's Oracle, which is a comparison lot of folks have drawn to the character. Or even Professor X.

That way, if you were to do a spinoff years later, she can be the anchor, much like Finch is in the parent show. But would probably be a lot more mobile, cause of medical/technological advancements that may've occurred by then. Hoverchairs, robotic limbs, and whatnot. Making her more of a cyborg.

Better than killing the character off in my book. Have her make this sacrifice, which not only demonstrates her loyalty, & in her own mind, could be penance for the lives she ruined in the past.

Kevin Chapman's working with David Slack on A.P.B., too! Probably just a guest spot, as it would've been reported, if it was regular. Though I do think he could be upped to a full-time role, once it gets picked up (like Željko Ivanek was, for Madam Secretary).

He's also probably gonna do a Broadway play with Kevin Bacon, based on Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window (which inspired S1's Super; Reese's alias in that one was also named after the film's screenwriter: John Hayes).