The Social Network will win best film at the oscars

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
you seem to don't know to much about movies based on your profile but hey.. there's enough time to learn stuff ;)

RIFA wrote:you seem to don't know to much about movies based on your profile but hey.. there's enough time to learn stuff ;)

i guess. i love old horror movies like the last house on the left(vincent price) among others.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

RIFA wrote:you seem to don't know to much about movies based on your profile but hey.. there's enough time to learn stuff ;)
What a fuckin dick lol
Say Girl

It's a good film. Not sure it will win the Oscar though - though it may be in the shortlists.

There is a good little analysis of it - see the youtube link at http://www.clickok.co.uk/index4.html

albertioti wrote:It's a good film. Not sure it will win the Oscar though - though it may be in the shortlists.

There is a good little analysis of it - see the youtube link at http://www.clickok.co.uk/index4.html
I'm actually starting to reconsider this. Looking at the tremendous amount of positive reviews, I say it's impossible for the Academy to ignore TSN. Unless a better movie with a higher rating (though very unlikely) comes out, TSN has a big chance of taking Best Picture. I'm not complaining, it was a brilliant film. We'll just see how the rest of the year plays out...

Redsmile wrote:
What a fuckin dick lol
try not to offend people... it's just the internet... :roll: