Joker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Would like to encourage people to stop. We can all like whatever the fuck we want, jokes aside, there’s absolutely zero need to dig up old posts to prove whatever your point is, especially if it makes others uncomfortable.

I bet Law himself will find it funny but whatever. It’s funny how Bacon doesn’t seem to realize this site has a search function and distinctly remember Law acting like he is with this as he did with Venom last year. The comparisons are obvious, hugely respected actor playing iconic villain as lead from a hack comedy director. Both October releases too.

This will prob be better than Venom but that’s not saying much.
Last edited by Allstar on August 28th, 2019, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Idk what I said 15 years ago but if I need that information i’m Calling up Allstar.

I barely even do this anymore. My god, does Bacon and others exaggerate. I only did this with Law because I know he’s a member that can laugh it off and not throw a tantrum about it.

Lmao

Anyway, Mr. Allstar, what did I say in my class on March 16, 2016? I need to know pls.

Never ceases to crack me up every time people overreact this insanely to Allstar simply reminding someone of their past posts, because they are afraid he'll come for them next. :lol:

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 4:11 pm
Law wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Allstar wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 1:33 pm

LOL
What looks bad about it?
You on Venom last year when final trailer came out-
Law wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 11:16 pm
You guys are straight up hating just to hate if you says that looks bad
Lmaooooo

^ lol.

Btw, I wasn't laughing at Law thinking this looks good, that's fine. I was laughing at the idea he can't fathom someone thinking this looks bad. My honest take? Phoenix looks great and will prob get strong individual reviews. The movie itself looks quite obvious and pretentious with generic on the nose dialogue. Todd Phillips doing his King of Comedy/Taxi Driver. I expect mixed reviews at best with great ink for Phoenix and maybe even an Oscar nom. If I am right it's a shame Phoenix's talent is wasted on such a great character that he's perfect for due to hacky filmmakers.

Allstar, it's weird, especially if you dig back quite a lot.

Looks phenomenal.

Also, Allstar continues to have a bizarre chip on his shoulder in regards to Phoenix.