Joker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sysmatic wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:30 am
I expect a "im'ma leave this forum again for the gazillionth time" post soon from a certain member :lol: .
hopefully this time it's forever

m4st4 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:33 am
Sysmatic wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:30 am
I expect a "im'ma leave this forum again for the gazillionth time" post soon from a certain member :lol: .
Correction, the forum just left itself.

And moderator called a forum member piece of shit and assumed way too much from his general post about the state of said forum.

Said state? Absolute wankery. :gonf:
It wasn't a general post bro. People haven't used the diary thread for a while for their own personal posts. We were worried about someone else. It's not hard to pinpoint who you were shit talking.

Artemis wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 2:21 am
Uhm it's called I don't really care what you have to say.
Welcome to the healthy dialogue.

m4st4 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:36 am
Artemis wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 2:21 am
Uhm it's called I don't really care what you have to say.
Welcome to the healthy dialogue.
Don't you tell everyone to talk about stuff they like and not about stuff they don't like? You hinder dialogue too.

You explained journalism to me when I literally took classes and worked in the field and you were so condescending in explaining the different types of journalism. So yeah, I really don't care what you have to say.

'You hinder dialogue too'

Well then, it's fine. :thumbup:

I said everyone's a wanker. Only I tell it how it is and will now be the issue here when I didn't start it, you guys reacted to my opinion. Quite rudely and evidently triggered.

There was no discussion, you just wanted to have a place for some chill trolling of the movie.

m4st4 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:42 am
'You hinder dialogue too'

Well then, it's fine. :thumbup:

I said everyone's a wanker. Only I tell it how it is and will now be the issue here when I didn't start it, you guys reacted to my opinion. Quite rudely and evidently triggered.

There was no discussion, you just wanted to have a place for some chill trolling of the movie.
ok joe rogan

Funny how you did the same thing in this same thread the last time.

People won't even bother reading through the pile of shit to actually see who started this chaotic spot we're in.

You are a troll in this thread and you have active support of a mod who is clashing with another mod and going against forum rules by actively encouraging trolling.

That's the real story here.

Ma, we kept telling you they were jokes and weren't things to get offended over. Even people who didn't know the context of the jokes actually researched before deciding to post.

You went straight to defensive mode. Also, Nomis and Ruth are friends. Who is clashing?

Artemis wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:53 am
Ma, we kept telling you they were jokes and weren't things to get offended over. Even people who didn't know the context of the jokes actually researched before deciding to post.

You went straight to defensive mode. Also, Nomis and Ruth are friends. Who is clashing?
1) Who exactly was offended? I wasn't.
2) Who exactly went into defensive mode? The entire place went into ful trollage after you couldn't stand reading a perfectly reasonable post. Somehow, you even managed to read an emotional state from said post by telling me to 'chill', after which you told me that you're not really interested in reading anything in the first place.

Point being, you're a bait and switch troll who enables the circus instead of discussion.

And if your way of 'discussing' is putting a hand in front of people's faces, cool.

Of course they're friends. But as mods, there needs to be a consensus and it should be based around forum RULES.

Not to mention, mods shouldn't cross the line by calling a forum member 'piece of shit'.

Ruth is no longer fit to be the moderator. Neither are we to call ourselves anything other than clowns at this point, myself included. So I guess it's all fine then.

Forum Pro
Law