AMC's The Walking Dead

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I've been binge watching the show on Netflix to catch up to season 6 and I've discovered that episode 412 is unequivocally the worst episode of the show.
nah man, most of them bad episodes are season 3's

Second half of Season 4 made me give up on the show, so I would agree lol

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Second half of Season 4 made me give up on the show, so I would agree lol
It's strange because the middle of season 4 was phenomenal e.g.
The Governor's attack on the Prison.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Second half of Season 4 made me give up on the show, so I would agree lol
It's strange because the middle of season 4 was phenomenal e.g.
The Governor's attack on the Prison.
those governor episodes are my personal favorites

Just got to the part where Carol
kills Lizzie.
I applaud the show for having the balls to
execute a child.

pretty intense episode but the pacing felt kind of off. but that can be forgiven because
carol is our god now

Carol is love, Carol is life

For the people who read the comics, you should pay attention to this. The Spoiling Dead has found a VERY interesting and familiar casting call for the finale of season 6...
THE WALKING DEAD, Episode #616
Episodic
AMC
ONE HOUR
SAG Executive Producers: Scott M. Gimple, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert, Robert Kirkman, Greg Nicotero, Tom Luse
Director: Greg Nicotero
From the graphic novel by: Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard
Casting Directors: Sharon Bialy, Sherry Thomas, Gohar Gazazyan
Dates: 11/9-11/19
SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
[ORIN] 30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever...
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

SomeFrenchToast wrote:For the people who read the comics, you should pay attention to this. The Spoiling Dead has found a VERY interesting and familiar casting call for the finale of season 6...
Episodic
AMC
ONE HOUR
SAG Executive Producers: Scott M. Gimple, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert, Robert Kirkman, Greg Nicotero, Tom Luse
SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY
[ORIN] 30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever...
henry rollins pls

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:For the people who read the comics, you should pay attention to this. The Spoiling Dead has found a VERY interesting and familiar casting call for the finale of season 6...
Episodic
AMC
ONE HOUR
SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY
henry rollins pls
Patrick Warburton is literally his real life counterpart it's so unsettling