The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
madcowre wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:If there was a zombie apocalpse some day, I would most probably be like Beth lol. Cooking food, looking after the baby and singing randomly to fill the silence. And perhaps a touch of Lori (minus the love triangle), manipulating errrbody ;)
We can't all be Maggie :(

EDIT: lol I know this post seems random, but I was just thinking, (which I credit TWD for, for always making me think) how these characters are relateable. That's why I generally love sci-fi, because it is always posing the question towards the audience: "What if?" And in TWD's case, that "what if?" is a real possibility.
LMAO, I'd love it if there was a ZA. I'd be straight getting stuck in killing some zombies....hoping some of my enemies had turned so I had a legit reason to kill them. :lol:

I'm not even joking. I'd totally be a Shane or Daryl. Lemme kill em'.
LOL. I think it really is therapeutic you know... cause some days you just need to kill something/one.

I just saw the latest episode. Pretty mediocre but it still had its moments
Pros:
It was at least interesting to see Andrea interact with the group again
Watching Andrea and Milton literally disarm a zombie
Carl and Hershel telling Rick to get his shit together and Rick actually listening
The return of Tyreese and his group plus the potential for them with the Governor
Merle being Merle...he's actually starting to become one of my favorite characters

Cons:
The awkward singing scene at the end
Andrea still somehow sympathizing with the Governor and claiming there are good people in Woodbury when all we've seen a re a bunch of inept extras, his soldiers, and people rooting for gladiator fights
Some silly things like Andrea explaining her plan to Milton out loud when people are clearly around them
overall 6.5/10

One more thing
I think this would have been a great time to kill Andrea off. Imagine her finally coming to her senses and attempt to kill the Governor but he's actually just fake sleeping and pulls the knife away from her and stabs her. It would've largely redeemed Andreas character and would have been a very exciting moment.

If Tyresse doe not become a main character Im going to be pissed.
Him and Rick are supposed to be the leaders of the group. RICK GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

xWhereAmI? wrote:If Tyresse doe not become a main character Im going to be pissed.
Him and Rick are supposed to be the leaders of the group. RICK GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
I think Daryl basically took that role in the TV version, so I doubt Rick and Tyreese will have the same relationship as the comics. I do think Tyreese will join the prison group eventually though.

Addicted2Movies wrote:I just saw the latest episode. Pretty mediocre but it still had its moments
Pros:
Watching Andrea and Milton literally disarm a zombie
Yeah we often forget that moment from the episode because we are so caught up in the drama/politics of the show. The special effects team cannot be praised enough. Especially the teeth against the rock part. In 3.09, my favourite part was when Daryl smashed the walkers head in the trunk of the car.

I was surprised by some reviews I saw, that thought Andrea making and using a walker-pet would be ineffective :facepalm: because the walkers would still be able to smell her :roll: Of course they could still smell her, that is why she was moving cautiously and had a hammer in hand. And we forget that these walkers are not as "fresh" as the walkers we saw in season 1.
One more thing
I think this would have been a great time to kill Andrea off. Imagine her finally coming to her senses and attempt to kill the Governor but he's actually just fake sleeping and pulls the knife away from her and stabs her. It would've largely redeemed Andreas character and would have been a very exciting moment.
Nah, that would have been too simple and predictable. I would say the same if she just stabbed the Governor right then and there.
The writers are smart to leave us hanging with that ending. Andrea-hate is good for the show :lol: It keeps people like prince watching to see how "retarded" she can be ;)

People complain too much about character development in this show. I enjoy it when an episode slows down a bit to focus on the characters and their thoughts, especially after the previous episode with all its intense action.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:People complain too much about character development in this show. I enjoy it when an episode slows down a bit to focus on the characters and their thoughts, especially after the previous episode with all its intense action.
I would've been glad if that was the case.

The character development in this show is awesome with the exception of a couple characters....Andrea and Michonne. Those two are infuriating.

t dog looks like a mutant ninja turtle btw