The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well, you've got that pic taken on set (got it from 4chan so it'll most likely be 404 in a few hours)

Daryl, Abe, Glenn and of course Jesus

Yeah, when you watch the scene from last night very closely, it's pretty clear that
Glenn was not the one being eaten.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Yeah, when you watch the scene from last night very closely, it's pretty clear that
Glenn was not the one being eaten.

yeah but walkers ain't gonna stop there, it's a freaking buffet and Glenn is in the menu by default.

the_red_ninja wrote:
yeah but walkers ain't gonna stop there, it's a freaking buffet and Glenn is in the menu by default.
Here's the thing, when you attempt to kill of a main character, you'd better make damn sure that he/she is very unambiguously dead. The way they filmed that scene, however, practically screams, "You'll see. He's not really dead!"

They will probably explain that he crawled under the dumpster. Or someone came to rescue him/distract the horde just in time.

Let's talk about Rick. There's lot of talk saying he has become "governor", however I think that is only due to the setting of Alexandria. So when Rick gives the team that instruction at the beginning of the ep, I was like: finally, he has become Shane :D

the_red_ninja wrote:Let's talk about Rick. There's lot of talk saying he has become "governor", however I think that is only due to the setting of Alexandria. So when Rick gives the team that instruction at the beginning of the ep, I was like: finally, he has become Shane :D
Speaking of Rick,
How about that cut on his hand? Is everyone thinking what I'm thinking might be coming?

DoubleD wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Let's talk about Rick. There's lot of talk saying he has become "governor", however I think that is only due to the setting of Alexandria. So when Rick gives the team that instruction at the beginning of the ep, I was like: finally, he has become Shane :D
Speaking of Rick,
How about that cut on his hand? Is everyone thinking what I'm thinking might be coming?
Idk, they always said that this would be unpractical to have him with only one hand on-screen, plus this would be a pretty lame set up, I think

So, guess who was on set filming yesterday?
Yup, that guy.

So that was the best episode of The Walking Dead I've seen in years. It was actually the best show I saw on television last week. Even if it's obvious
that Glenn isn't dead
, the scene itself was brilliantly done. The whole episode was actually frightening and full of tension with some truly horrific moments. I actually cared about several of the characters who met their demise even after only knowing them for a couple of episodes. For the most part, this season has really started on out on the right foot. I hope it continues to impress me because I don't think I can handle the roller coaster of up and down quality that has been this show for the past three seasons :lol:

DoubleD wrote:So, guess who was on set filming yesterday?
Yup, that guy.
I DEMAND PICS

I'm gonna search for some

EDIT: found this one, some say it's who we're talking about, some don't... personally I hope it's not him, the long hair doesn't do it for me and I really want him to look exactly like his comics counterpart