The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Peace wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:why didn't andrea use the god damn car to drive to the god damn prison after leaving gov in that warehouse
Maybe cuz it's a show about zombies. Horror is full of bad characters and characters doing stupid things. This is a zombie show. Stop acting like it should be The Soprano's. The show use to piss me off but now I see it for what it is. A show about zombies.
Stop acting like it's just a show about zombies. When you see that most episodes in season 2 have one zombie during the whole duration of them and the rest is focused on the characters, it's clearly not just a 'show about zombies'.

The show revloves around a world with zombies. That is my point. It doesn't have to limit the show but compared to most zombie stuff this is the Holy Grail. Even if this new season has been mostly action. It's still better then 95% of zombie related material.

So be happy there is a decent show with zombies on tv. That alone makes me ease up in my complaints.

edit: cuz I use to bitch alot about this show
Say Girl

Peace wrote:The show revloves around a world with zombies. That is my point. It doesn't have to limit the show but compared to most zombie stuff this is the Holy Grail. Even if this new season has been mostly action. It's still better then 95% of zombie related material.

So be happy there is a decent show with zombies on tv. That alone makes me ease up in my complaints.

show just got really really mediocre right now... that's the truth... it was a good show... but they fucked it up.

there is a chance tho for a good season 4.

The second half (so far) of season 3 hasn't been as strong as the first half, I agree.

Does anyone else agree they should get better cameras? This show looks like it was filmed in 2000.

Jones wrote:The second half (so far) of season 3 hasn't been as strong as the first half, I agree.
I've defended this season in this thread, but after Sunday's episode I'm starting to agree that the second half of this season has been up to the standard of this show.

The second half of the season had the best episode of the season with "Clear", but the episodes that have followed have been less than stellar. I can see why Kirkman wanted to replace the showrunner with someone new.

The cat and mouse chase in this weeks episode was interesting but more than half of the running time was spent watching
the Governor chase Andrea
It was nice to see Tyresse start to develop an arc. He's starting to progress along nicely. I have a feeling the balance between spectacle and character development in the last couple of episodes will disappear.

RIFA wrote:
Peace wrote:The show revloves around a world with zombies. That is my point. It doesn't have to limit the show but compared to most zombie stuff this is the Holy Grail. Even if this new season has been mostly action. It's still better then 95% of zombie related material.

show just got really really mediocre right now... that's the truth... it was a good show... but they fucked it up.

The show runner is different for S4, I think that could be promising.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
RIFA wrote:

The show runner is different for S4, I think that could be promising.
The new show runner is the one who wrote some of the best episodes, including 'Clear' my favourite of this season.

He also wrote next weeks episode...

madcowre wrote:
Cilogy wrote: The show runner is different for S4, I think that could be promising.
The new show runner is the one who wrote some of the best episodes, including 'Clear' my favourite of this season.

He also wrote next weeks episode...
a lot of people were upset to the change, when you look at the new showrunner episodes, they're all very good
Dexter changed 5-6 times of showrunner, it's not a big problem
my real deception was Darabont leaving, I continue to say Season 1 was masterful television, season 2 is good and 3 is great, but they're not like the first one IMO

Now Where Was I ? wrote:a lot of people were upset to the change, when you look at the new showrunner episodes, they're all very good
Dexter changed 5-6 times of showrunner, it's not a big problem
my real deception was Darabont leaving, I continue to say Season 1 was masterful television, season 2 is good and 3 is great, but they're not like the first one IMO
Agreed. I loved the first series and recently rewatched it. It's a shame it was only 6 episodes. :(