The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
prince0gotham wrote:
Holy shit!
So this is a proper game, not like the Telltale game? I need to get this, even though I'll probably pee my pants playing it :P
Derle n Merle :lol:

yogamble wrote:Huge spoilers guys. You're welcome for those that like to be spoiled.
That's Daryl standing in front of walker Merle, you can tell by the sleeve. That's going to be the worst part...seeing Daryl's heartbroken expression as he faces his brother like that, maybe even having to put him down :cry:

I can't fucking believe it.

I was just looking for some pic of Norman Reedus for my FB cover on Google Images and I stumbled upon a mega-spoilery screenshot of the next episode.
Merle turning.
I'm so mad right now. It already happened with Better Angels, same shit. Why? Why does it have to happen to me? I DID NOTHING.

Seeing some people's responses to the twitter hashtag #PreyforAndrea :facepalm:
"shouldn't it be Pray?"
"she's not going hunting is she?"

Like they have never seen a pun in their lives :facepalm: :|

Which reminds me I should get off twitter to avoid spoilers...

SomeFrenchToast wrote:I can't fucking believe it.

I was just looking for some pic of Norman Reedus for my FB cover on Google Images and I stumbled upon a mega-spoilery screenshot of the next episode.
Merle turning.
I'm so mad right now. It already happened with Better Angels, same shit. Why? Why does it have to happen to me? I DID NOTHING.
Concerning that major spoiler, I'm honestly disappointed because
I loved how Merle and Daryl's relationship was developing, like they were sort of rediscovering each other. Plus Merle himself seemed to be showing more of his human side, I was really hoping that would go somewhere.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

i don't even know

Okay, so
Merle turning
wasn't in that episode. So I guess it's either episode 15 or the finale. Still a big spoiler and I'm still mad.

Two more episodes left! so much is going down.

I still can't get a read on Tyreese though. What is his role gonna be?

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Okay, so
Merle turning
wasn't in that episode. So I guess it's either episode 15 or the finale. Still a big spoiler and I'm still mad.
That happens next episode and I'm super mad too. A) Because I got spoiled the other day and B) because
I actually like his character in some way and I was hoping he'd get more to do with the group and Daryl, plus Michael Rooker is such a fantastic actor.

Not to mention one of the spoilery screencaps also shows Daryl from the back, facing his zombie brother. That's going to tear my heart out when I see Daryl's reaction. I just know it. :cry:
Also, wow at this episode. I was actually rooting for Andrea even though she's been such a dumb bitch this whole season. The Governor is creepy as sin and I swear, if what happens to her what I think might happen in that torture room, I'm going to be a mess.

I still don't think she deserves the pleasure of killing the Governor though, after seeing the spoilers for Episode 15, his torture and death totally belongs to
Daryl.