The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
prince0gotham wrote:t dog looks like a mutant ninja turtle btw

the_red_ninja wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-walk ... icle_76422
I love that he is embracing the fandoms :)

In other news, I had a dream the other night
That Glen died :o :shock: (more like a nightmare yo)
I'm glad they've kept him around. He's one of the best parts of the show.

Tonight's episode:
Brilliant.

Woah. They've finally gotten back to what this show was about. Probably for just one episode. But still. When Rick picked up that receiver it was like he was about to contact the person he used to be on the other side. Even the show channelled its old self.
While I'm glad to see the Morgan mystery finally unfold I wonder if this really was the most attractive way to do it. Nevertheless that guy stole the show literally. It's basically the best acting in this show since... episode 1 where we saw him for the last time.

I'm also glad Michone behaved like a normal person now, but I'm not glad that there wasn't some good reason for that to be found. I mean what provoked this? Was her usual behavior just as unprovoked as this? Tho I like how she influenced Carl.

That episode was the best this season. Even maybe of the series. Hands down. :tooexcited:
I have no shame in admitting I cried during Morgan's monologue. Seriously, someone give Lennie James an Emmy for best guest appearance.

Also, lol @ the poor backpack guy.

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:Tonight's episode:
Brilliant.
hey thats Morgan^ :-D

sigh sigh sigh waste of time... they tried something but for me it failed...

Last nights episode was excellent.
1. The Morgan mystery is solved and maybe not over yet? 2. Rick is finally coming back to reality after seeing Morgan act like him. It was a giant wake up call for Rick 3. Michonne finally is likable as a person. Shes starting to show some emotion. 4. Carl is officially a badass. 5. Wonderful use of Jamie N Commons as the episode faded out.

Nothing more to say. Lennie James was excellent. I also notice that Carl starts to mimic his father's gestures (look at how he acts when he says to his father he had to shoot Morgan).

To say this is the best episode so far is a bit far-fetched to me. It was one of the best, yes, but certainly not the best. I was kinda disappointed we didn't get to see Duane like in the comics, but I guess the boy was too busy or couldn't be available for some reason.
Can't wait for next week, looks like shit is about to get real.
Rick and the Governor finally facing each other...