The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Image
Never knew I had something for men in cop uniforms until I saw Rick.

Cilogy wrote:Image
lol I reblogged this earlier and couldn't stop laughing...even in the latest episode, he was like 'Stuff...stuff.' :lol:

Interesting episode.
I particularly found great the fact that we get to see that Merle is a bit more than the ignorant redneck he seems to be. He seems to be willing to get along with the group, even if it's only because he loves his brother. I really liked it when he was helping the group to secure the area to let Andrea enter the prison.

Also, Tyreese helping the Gov doesn't sound good at all. Shit is about to get real.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Interesting episode.
Also, Tyreese helping the Gov doesn't sound good at all. Shit is about to get real.
I just can't with Tyreese and his crew most likely helping out The Gov/Woodbury in their battle. Although I have a slight feeling Tyreese will likely be the one to stand up and choose to not kill Rick & co., which will then lead to Tyreese being killed off probably. He hasn't had any kind of decent storyline or importance to the show other than being the voice of reason within his group. I wouldn't be surprised if they put that character to an end in the next episode or at least very soon. I won't start with my own bone-picking with TWD's writers killing off almost every black character...but it's not that much of a surprise, unfortunately.

bugsy wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Interesting episode.
I just can't with Tyreese and his crew most likely helping out The Gov/Woodbury in their battle. Although I have a slight feeling Tyreese will likely be the one to stand up and choose to not kill Rick & co., which will then lead to Tyreese being killed off probably. He hasn't had any kind of decent storyline or importance to the show other than being the voice of reason within his group. I wouldn't be surprised if they put that character to an end in the next episode or at least very soon. I won't start with my own bone-picking with TWD's writers killing off almost every black character...but it's not that much of a surprise, unfortunately.
Whatever, as long as they don't kill off Daryl and Merle... but I feel like it's going to happen soon. I don't know why, but Daryl saying "it's a tomb" about the prison didn't sound good to me. Some episodes' titles might hint something will happen to him, like "Arrow on the Doorpost", "This Sorrowful Life", and "Welcome to the Tombs" (the finale). They start to have this habit of killing off characters just to allow others to fill in, and since Michonne and Tyreese are now in the game, they might as well fill in for Daryl.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
bugsy wrote:
Whatever, as long as they don't kill off Daryl and Merle... but I feel like it's going to happen soon. I don't know why, but Daryl saying "it's a tomb" about the prison didn't sound good to me. Some episodes' titles might hint something will happen to him, like "Arrow on the Doorpost", "This Sorrowful Life", and "Welcome to the Tombs" (the finale). They start to have this habit of killing off characters just to allow others to fill in, and since Michonne and Tyreese are now in the game, they might as well fill in for Daryl.
Man if TWD writers kill off Daryl, there will be a Shit Storm. It's probably Merle who's gonna get killed, since he's getting the right amount of build up just to have an emotional enough impact in the end. Because to be honest I can barely see his character live on past this season. And it makes sense too if they killed off Merle at the end of this season or maybe earlier, because what other dilemma does Daryl have besides all of the group preparing to battle The Gov? In order for his character to evolve, either kill off Carol (which I don't see happening right now), or kill off Merle, which is the likely answer. At least IMO, that's what seems to be happening. But if TWD thinks it's okay to just get rid of possibly the most beloved character on the show (Daryl) then...well, they're fucked.

bugsy wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Man if TWD writers kill off Daryl, there will be a Shit Storm. It's probably Merle who's gonna get killed, since he's getting the right amount of build up just to have an emotional enough impact in the end. Because to be honest I can barely see his character live on past this season. And it makes sense too if they killed off Merle at the end of this season or maybe earlier, because what other dilemma does Daryl have besides all of the group preparing to battle The Gov? In order for his character to evolve, either kill off Carol (which I don't see happening right now), or kill off Merle, which is the likely answer. At least IMO, that's what seems to be happening. But if TWD thinks it's okay to just get rid of possibly the most beloved character on the show (Daryl) then...well, they're fucked.
Yeah. But then again, they showed they're not afraid of anything. There's going to be a shit storm, but I highly doubt that'll stop the fans from watching the show. I bet 99% of those who say "If Daryl dies, I stop watching the show" won't own up to this. Though I'll admit that I'd be greatly disappointed and angered if the writers decide to kill him off, but I wouldn't stop watching the entire show just because one character is not there anymore. That'd be stupid.

Another angsty episode, more of a build up for things to come.

Dear Andrea
I totally forgot that she didn't know about Shane lol. Anyways, she making the trek to the prison does mean alot, but I feel like she got nothing done. I mean Carol is making more sense than her these days. She is so not in love with the Governor - she just like being naked (a luxury in the Zombie Apocolypse). but on a serious note, in that last scene, Andrea was scheming... but I don't know what.
Dear Tyreese
Get a hold of your group yo. I think he is the only one that is able to resist the Governor's charm, but I think he's only going to realise too late, like after he gives all the prison information :facepalm: . It would be a waste to kill off Tyreese.
Dear prison crew
- I'm glad to see that they somewhat accepted Michonne and Merle now. Someone needs to teach Michonne how to shoot though. Merle will always be the good soldier - never the leader.
- Rick is almost back, but he needs to protect Carl (more for his own sake).
- I'm really worried about the baby - up until now it has not been an issue but eventually there's going to be a problem. And you just know that all of them will do and risk anything to keep the baby alive. You're not human if you don't.

MEANWHILE IN TWD:
andrea is still retarded and the gov is DAT BADASS MOFO who got spared twice for no good reason at all

woodburians keep being portrayed as a mindless maniacal mob where no one has an identity

Milton's gon die ain' he?

Michone keeps pulling no.jpg except for when Andrea's around (which makes me curse at how the show skipped the whole episode of whatever made her open up so much to her)

Beth can still sing... okay

the lyrical outro seemed like a poor throwback to last season's "Miles out" ending

Rick wasn't crazy which is good
next episode seems cool as hell tho