The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I caught up with season 10 but honestly, will this ever end? I mean, the average viewership ratings are no longer between 10 and 15 million as they were with seasons 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 but dropping below an average of 5 million per season as was the case with season 9, which is apparently enough reason for AMC to continue with at least an eleventh season if not also a twelfth. I do wonder if they actually have an ending for the show in mind.

As for the story, season 10 spoilers:
They have written Michonne out of the show, I guess so she can reconcile with Rick in the feature films? And then after that both of them or just Michonne returns to the show?

I'm not very familiar with the source material, I don't know how closely an adaptation the show is and how much of the source material has been covered so far but I hope they will get to the end sooner rather than later. They're basically
running out of characters whom were present from the first season on.

Comic book is a masterpiece start to finish and ended on a high note, stopped watching this mid season 5, I think... Perhaps season 6. Just couldn't stand the drag after a highnote every-single-time.

Yeah I've been thinking about starting to read the comics.

Tgere's another walking dead spin off happening called Beyond the Walking Dead or something... why?
TWD and FearTWD is more than enough yo. sigh

I have no idea, guess people keep watching it like Days of Our Lives or something lolol

Also wtf Fear The Walking Dead has already been on TV for five years? shit

Anyway, I'll probably buy the compendium volume 1 of TWD, think I'm in for a wild ride

Nomis wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 6:16 pm
I have no idea, guess people keep watching it like Days of Our Lives or something lolol

Also wtf Fear The Walking Dead has already been on TV for five years? shit

Anyway, I'll probably buy the compendium volume 1 of TWD, think I'm in for a wild ride
Oh man, do it please, it's a wild ride for sure and there are a LOT of differences to keep you on your toes. Also the art is consistently awesome.

Neat

fucking finally

Nomis wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 12:33 pm
fucking finally
:lol: