The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Man, three for three. Never thought I'd care for fucking Dwight but here we are. They've managed to deliver three completely different episodes so far, each interesting in its own way.

Yup, pretty interesting take on this episode, didn't expect this but he's got a pretty intriguing development so far.

COMIC SPOILERS IN THE TAG BELOW
I take it he's
gonna take Daryl's spot in the group later on, after he betrays Negan during the final battle

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Yup, pretty interesting take on this episode, didn't expect this but he's got a pretty intriguing development so far.

I take it he's
gonna take Daryl's spot in the group later on, after he betrays Negan during the final battle
Shit why did I click. I'll try and not to think about this crocodile now. :lol:

m4st4 wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Yup, pretty interesting take on this episode, didn't expect this but he's got a pretty intriguing development so far.

I take it he's
Shit why did I click. I'll try and not to think about this crocodile now. :lol:
Well maybe it'll go a different way in the show, who knows ;) and there's still much to it that you don't know about, so don't worry

Right now this is my second favorite episode from the season, even if Kingdom was beastly.

my boy dwight

digging this season so far. negan is the man.

Negan's a pussy.

I take it he's
That just seems so far fetched that I just can't see that happening but if it happened there then maybe.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Negan's a pussy.
Can't wait to see him kneel.