The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I finally figured out where I left this, and it seems like I managed to miss out on the whole 6th season lol. So I'll have to do a little bit of catching up

Ruth wrote:I finally figured out where I left this, and it seems like I managed to miss out on the whole 6th season lol. So I'll have to do a little bit of catching up
Wait, just season 6? Catch up and join the ride! ;)

m4st4 wrote:
Ruth wrote:I finally figured out where I left this, and it seems like I managed to miss out on the whole 6th season lol. So I'll have to do a little bit of catching up
Wait, just season 6? Catch up and join the ride! ;)
Yup. I've got some free time on my hands, so I'll go through it in a couple of days.

Nice. See you on the other side of the tunnel.

I struggled to give a shit about anything that happened in this episode.

My jaw when I saw what they're capable of doing with Shiva:

Life of Pi levels of amazing omg... how deep are AMC's pockets for TWD right now?

The Morgan/Carol arc is hardly interesting... but fuck me if Shiva isn't magnificent. And the change of tone was more than welcomed after the season premiere. Really eager to see some more Ezekiel/Shiva now

Ezekiel and his crew are great. Next episode is Daryl.

Tempted to read the comic books as well... I say tempted because I fear it's going to mess up my perception of the series. Ideally I want to experience the best of both worlds. Any thoughts?

m4st4 wrote:Ezekiel and his crew are great. Next episode is Daryl.

Tempted to read the comic books as well... I say tempted because I fear it's going to mess up my perception of the series. Ideally I want to experience the best of both worlds. Any thoughts?
I follow both and it doesn't disturb me. Only difference is that I know what big events will be next to happen on the show

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:lucile is so fucking hot
LAST COMIC TO DATE SPOILERS
I was so sad he broke her in the Whisperers arc :(
that was tragic