Most Anticipated Movies of 2018

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ikr. Guess I’ll have to ‘hype’ myself for Infinity War, dubbed version of Incredibles 2 (if I want to see it in June) and whatever comes at the end of the year.

I'm anticipating some films I never heard of or knew existed until now to surprise me in 2018. The tentpole releases as such do not sound that interesting to me.

Batfan175 wrote:I'm anticipating some films I never heard of or knew existed until now to surprise me in 2018. The tentpole releases as such do not sound that interesting to me.
I don't know man. I'm loving my top 20 of most anticipated. Obviously, not all of them will be hits, there are some wildcards in there and as always there will be a couple of disappointments. But there's still plenty to watch this year.

Some of my most anticipated films of 2018 are movies that were supposed to be 2017. lol

Bacon wrote:Some of my most anticipated films of 2018 are movies that were supposed to be 2017. lol
Mine as well, like Mute or Cloverfield

Bacon wrote:He may not be calling it a 2018 movie, he may just be saying he's been looking forward to seeing that for the first time in 2018.

2018 is pretty scarce...prepared to be bored especially after 2017.
Yep,this was my thinking.

To be honest not a great deal sticks out at the moment with regards to the upcoming films of 2018.
2017 on the otherhand was remarkably strong for films that piqued my curiosity.

The Irishman,Isle of Dogs and Felix Van Groeningen's (he directed the best film of 2012 in my opinion with the powerfull and emotional rollercoaster The Broken Circle Breakdown ) Beautifull Boy.

I think the first few months of 2018,for me anyway,will be based soley on catching up with most of the later releases of 2017.

1. The Irishman
2. Mute
3. A Quiet Place
4. The New Mutants
5. Halloween
6. Mowgli
7. Sicario 2: Soldado
8. Venom
9. Tomb Raider
10. Gringo

Honorable Mentions
Mary, Queen of Scots
Aquaman
Creed 2
Annihilation
The Predator
X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Solo: A Star Wars Story
Alita: Battle Angel

The Girl in the Spider's Web
Avengers: Infinity War
Isle of Dogs
First Man
These are the only 4 I'm genuinely excited for. Everything else is just a big question mark. I have never been less excited for a year of movies.

However, Claire Foy has a big year ahead of her.

BlairCo wrote:
The Girl in the Spider's Web
Avengers: Infinity War
Isle of Dogs
First Man
These are the only 4 I'm genuinely excited for. Everything else is just a big question mark. I have never been less excited for a year of movies.

However, Claire Foy has a big year ahead of her.
How are you not excited for The Irishman?

I don't count it if there's no plans for a theatrical release. Also, the fact that Scorsese had to go to Netflix to get his movie financed makes me worried.