BBC's Sherlock

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the_red_ninja wrote:Just watched it. Soooo fantastic. I forgot how much I missed it. I really liked the way they picked up most of the loose ends - so that they can get back to cases and mysteries etc.

I'm really surpirsed that I really really like Mary - makes me kinda scared...
Something you should know about Mary.

Liar

Pratham wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Just watched it. Soooo fantastic. I forgot how much I missed it. I really liked the way they picked up most of the loose ends - so that they can get back to cases and mysteries etc.

I'm really surpirsed that I really really like Mary - makes me kinda scared...
Something you should know about Mary.

Liar
Calling it now:
she's in cahoots with Magnussen.

If this guy can live up to a Moriarty-type of villain, I may cry.
I feel like the bar was set so high.. One of the greatest TV villains I've ever seen

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Personally I'm really excited to see the new villain, Charles Augustus Magnussen. The teaser at the end was really intriguing.

I also like that he's apparently an older guy, which is nice. The show hasn't had a lot of older people, and I feel like having one as the villain is a nice change compared to the really young Moriarty.

He has a fantastic fucking name, by the way.

He is a Mikkelsen, Mads' elder bro. His name eludes me at the moment though. He had a great role in the Danish hit TV show Borgen.

kanjisheik wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Personally I'm really excited to see the new villain, Charles Augustus Magnussen. The teaser at the end was really intriguing.

I also like that he's apparently an older guy, which is nice. The show hasn't had a lot of older people, and I feel like having one as the villain is a nice change compared to the really young Moriarty.

He has a fantastic fucking name, by the way.

He is a Mikkelsen, Mads' elder bro. His name eludes me at the moment though. He had a great role in the Danish hit TV show Borgen.
Lars.

Just watched the first episode. Very satisfying return. In many ways, it reminded me of The Dark Knight Rises with Sherlock's return (Similar to the return of Batman).
And there's even a bomb subplot.
But it was great to see all these wonderful characters interact again and their reactions to Sherlock returning. Can't wait for next 2 more episodes.

Loved seeing the whole cast back but yeah, as others have said the story was really weak. Also I think they wasted an opportunity with Moran, a lot of interesting things could've been done with "the second most dangerous man in London". Still the cast is as amazing as ever and I can't wait to see Lars Mikkelsen's Charles Augustus Magnussen.

How many more hours till the new episode?

Bacon wrote:How many more hours till the new episode?
It's starts on BBC One in a little less then 2 hours (1 hours and 50 mins).

Sysmatic wrote:
Bacon wrote:How many more hours till the new episode?
It's starts on BBC One in a little less then 2 hours (1 hours and 50 mins).
Ok good.