BBC's Sherlock

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Amazing premiere. Far better than the film. Cumberbatch is boss. The writing and the visuals are a treat. Can't wait next week for "The Hound Of Baskerville", my favourite and scariest ACD story.

GamingFreak wrote:Amazing premiere. Far better than the film. Cumberbatch is boss. The writing and the visuals are a treat. Can't wait next week for "The Hound Of Baskerville", my favourite and scariest ACD story.
WTF, is season 2, ep 1 out? :shock: Way better than Guy Ritchie's slo-mo fest!

That was one of the best episodes of television I've seen since the start of 2011, and between Game, Breaking Bad, and Homeland, there's substantial competition.

-Vader

GamingFreak wrote:Amazing premiere. Far better than the film. Cumberbatch is boss. The writing and the visuals are a treat. Can't wait next week for "The Hound Of Baskerville", my favourite and scariest ACD story.
Ho ho ho, I cant wait to check this out. Guy's versions have been lackluster in my opinion, albeit great, but not enough.

Wooo-hoooo, checking it out today! :clap:

I want to see this so badly, is there any chance to download it? Itried to watch BBC yesterday, but they don't broadcast in my area.

redfan wrote:I want to see this so badly, is there any chance to download it? Itried to watch BBC yesterday, but they don't broadcast in my area.
Yes.

That's great, but can you give me a link?

redfan wrote:That's great, but can you give me a link?
Google it, TPB, it's not that hard.

redfan wrote:That's great, but can you give me a link?
Nope. I don't think linking directly to torrents will be good for NF.