BBC's Sherlock

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Didn't care for this episode as much as the first. It wasn't predictable in the common sense, but it's the first episode where I figured out the ending, or most of it, before it happened. Still better than most everything in the US, though. Last season was similar... the first and third episodes were stronger than the second. Looking forward to the finale next week.

Laid it on a bit thick, didn't they? Still adored it.
Still hate Moriarty and his casting, the whole way they're handling him seems cheap and cheesy, and it's hard to make me, a worshiper of Spielberg, feel that something's cheesy.
-Vader

Vee
Will be watching the 2nd episode soon... can't wait for their take on the Hounds.
The first one was such brillance. So many Sherlock stuff from the novel, I loved it!

It's shame that it takes so long for them to come out with a season (I'm sure it was longer than a year), and with only 3 episodes, it's just not enough. Also, now that both stars have got some movies lined out, who knows when season 3 will ever get made, but I hope they don't stop yet.

Seeing it tomorrow, late afternoon :( but yes, I have to say
I'm very disappointed in Moriarty, that actor is a hack. Seriously, bad acting all the way. He's growing on me in a way that I don't mind that much, like ''oh, look, there's that douchebag'' but still, dammit, it's Moriarty, he should be cooler! :evil:

Oh, look at me, I'm so edgy and subversive! :facepalm:

Highly agreed.

I think it's absolutey perfect casting. Think hes phenomonal. Amazing actor. Love his voice and the way he talks lol.

James wrote:I think it's absolutey perfect casting. Think hes phenomonal. Amazing actor. Love his voice and the way he talks lol.
+1

I love what they've done with the character. He's literally the polar opposite of Sherlock's persona.

James wrote:I think it's absolutey perfect casting. Think hes phenomonal. Amazing actor. Love his voice and the way he talks lol.
Imo, didn't quite distinct himself from his ''girlish voice/thong wearing'' persona, he's absolutely the same. :| Maybe he'd do better, if not for Benedict who simply blows him out of screen, they're not on the same level.

That was incredible.

Best of the latest pod of episodes?

-Vader