Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Artemis wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:32 am
Bruh, I had no idea Maya Hawke was in this and I watched a lot of Stranger Things before seeing this movie.

I don't think I have any idea what she looks like.
She looks exactly the same as in ST.
She's the Manson chick that gets cold feet and runs away before the murder fest at Cliff's house

Yeah imma go with "I have no idea what she looks like" for $500 Alex.

What my dear acolyte Artemis means is that she didn’t have a nearly large enough role to warant her being singled out of a bunch of other really cool performances in this film. Beginner (which she isn’t) or not.

Her role isn't very large at all so the singling out is weird. At the same time though, if I didn't realize it was her after watching Stranger Kino, it is indicative of some amount of talent and shows she inhabits her characters completely.

While I wouldn't single her out in a critique, what m4 said about her looking the same in response to my comment is a major diss lmao.

Artemis wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:58 am
Her role isn't very large at all so the singling out is weird. At the same time though, if I didn't realize it was her after watching Stranger Kino, it is indicative of some amount of talent and shows she inhabits her characters completely.

While I wouldn't single her out in a critique, what m4 said about her looking the same in response to my comment is a major diss lmao.
What the actual fuck. She looks the same because she looks the same, clearly played a different character though but not enough to comment here since it’s only what, three minutes tops?

And your comment about ST is strange to begin with, wasn’t Robin talk of the town this summer, in regards to season 3? So I have no idea what else to tell you. Google?

it's like he didn't read the top part of my comment

I'll go:
DiCaprio - 9/10
Pitt - 8/10
-------------------------------------
Robbie - 7/10
Qualley - 9/10
Butters - 7/10
Butler - 7/10
Fanning - 8/10
Dern - 8/10
Olyphant - 8/10
Moh - 7/10
Everyone was good, some of them just didn't get enough material to work with and that's why the grade is a bit lower.

As for the others, those were too minor roles to really judge any of them.
Last edited by LelekPL on August 24th, 2019, 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Artemis wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 9:08 am
it's like he didn't read the top part of my comment
It’s like he, isn’t around here to read, and comment, in response.

What a strange poster have you become lately.

can't wait for this to go on for another 10 pages when the other users wake up.

“strange poster” yadda yadda let’s leave it right here guys.

props to lelek for actually ranking the actors, my sausage fingers deleted my own post lol.