Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Considering he loved Fair Game and all that stuff not surprising.

Although PLEASE DON'T CAST ZOE BELL IN A LEAD ROLE.

Psh I love Zoe Bell.

Glorified Uma Thurman's stuntwoman.

Has he even heard of Underbelly?

BlairCo wrote:Has he even heard of Underbelly?
Possibly, but I don't know that QT necessarily would look to crappy Channel 9 productions for inspiration.

How nice of him to make an apology film for Cate Blanchett. Also, bring on Mendelsohn.

Lastly, he better not attempt to revive Mel Gibson's career.

I would hate to boycott one of his films. But I doubt the Weinstein's would allow that to happen.

MyCocaine wrote:How nice of him to make an apology film for Cate Blanchett. Also, bring on Mendelsohn.

Lastly, he better not attempt to revive Mel Gibson's career.

I would hate to boycott one of his films. But I doubt the Weinstein's would allow that to happen.
That's it, the movie will flop :judge:

JohnConstantine wrote:That's it, the movie will flop :judge:
I owe it to my Jewish mother. No Jew should have to endure the presence of Mel Gibson.

Jews nailed Jesus to the cross, that's what they told me in church a good while ago. Drunk or not, Gibson was simply seeking Caravaggio in motion, along with his friend Caleb Deschanel. Wouldn't watch it again though, worse than Eli Roth flicks with literally one shot that's supposed to serve as a final metamorphosis and redeem the message of constant pain. Apocalypto on the other hand, bring it.

m4st4 wrote:Jews nailed Jesus to the cross, that's what they told me in church a good while ago. Drunk or not, Gibson was simply seeking Caravaggio in motion, along with his friend Caleb Deschanel. Wouldn't watch it again though, worse than Eli Roth flicks with literally one shot that's supposed to serve as a final metamorphosis and redeem the message of constant pain. Apocalypto on the other hand, bring it.
You should have some respect. It would appear, that you have taken Mel Gibson’s words as gospel.
You have been fed with lies. There was no Jewish Kingdom ruling Judea, when Jesus was crucified.
It was all under Roman rule. You really think, the Jews had a say in anything? You can’t blame the Jews.
Also, Pontius Pilatus was no man of mercy.