Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I don't really see her problem with the scene. As has been linked several times in this thread are articles from people who actually knew Lee, and he was known to be a little bit of a braggart.

Have mixed feelings about how Lee was portrayed. I thought it was one of the best scenes in the movie but I also felt like it was little over the top portrayal of him. But it's a movie and it shouldn't be scene as accurate to how Lee was. I wish I had not heard all of the talk about it making him look bad or somewhat racist before I had seen the movie but I didn't which probably influenced my feelings about that scene a little bit.

the film is a heightened farce. anyone that takes it literally needs their head chekd

Allstar wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 1:37 pm
Fuck the Chinese government.
so much this.

oh and fuck Lebron.

get dabbed on china

Ace
Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood will be re-released with never-before-seen footage bookending the motion picture. The reissue with over 10 minutes of four additional scenes will hit 1,000+ locations in the U.S. and Canada starting this Friday!
https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/sta ... 19649?s=21

Ace wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 12:35 pm
Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood will be re-released with never-before-seen footage bookending the motion picture. The reissue with over 10 minutes of four additional scenes will hit 1,000+ locations in the U.S. and Canada starting this Friday!
https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/sta ... 19649?s=21

Is this a result of the Chinese release getting cancelled? I'm also curious if this affects the chance for a Netflix cut/extended cut.