Rank 2017's Superhero Movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
1. Logan 9/10
2. Spider-Man:Homecoming 7/10
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 7/10
4. The LEGO Batman Movie 7/10
5. Thor: Ragnarok 6.5/10
6. Wonder Woman 6/10
7. Batman vs Two-Face 6/10
8. Justice League Dark 5/10
9. Justice League 4/10
10. Batman and Harley Quinn 3/10

Only noteworthy CBMs of the last year were Logan and Wonder Woman. The rest was trash.

I honestly don't get the love for Wonder Woman. Is it a good movie? Sure. Is it a lot better than BvS and SS? Yeah. But with a villain and a third act as messy as they were, I don't see myself caring for it at all in a few years. Both Homecoming and Ragnarok had a greater impact on me, and Logan is obviously ten times better.

Sanchez wrote:I honestly don't get the love for Wonder Woman. Is it a good movie? Sure. Is it a lot better than BvS and SS? Yeah. But with a villain and a third act as messy as they were, I don't see myself caring for it at all in a few years. Both Homecoming and Ragnarok had a greater impact on me, and Logan is obviously ten times better.

Wonder Woman got free brownie points for its feminism. That's why it's so overrated. I was considering writing a paragraph on how it's bad but the Honest Trailer does a pretty good job at summing it up. One thing though, some of the dialogue is horrendous. "It's not about deserve. It's about what you believe, and I believe in love." "Then I will destroy you!"

I'd love it if you could still write up that paragraph just so I could pick it apart, one sentence at a time.

Logan
WW/ Gotg 2

I feel like I've done this list before

Logan felt like the last word on the genre. Everything else was a variation on something seen before.

Nomis wrote:Only noteworthy CBMs of the last year were Logan and Wonder Woman. The rest was trash.
Lmao go away. There was only one sh trash this year and if you honestly think the other two are in the same bag you don’t know how to properly rank movies based on their individual qualities.

Nomis secretly loves that one, way more than the three Marvel films from 2017 or any Marvel film ever, for that matter.£