War Horse (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Anyone else anticipating Steven Spielberg's next film War Horse? It's based on a stageplay about a young man's journey to save his beloved horse.
It's one of the top films that I want to see next year. Spielberg returns to his roots and is ready to make a story that was previously thought to be unfilmable . Who knows how will storyline play out on the big screen?

links:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568911/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Horse_(film)

Spielberg back to what he does really well, small intimate narratives full of heart. Gosh E.T still gets me sometimes.

Sounds good. I'm more excited for Tintin, which comes out later that year.

So its already filming?

I really wanted him to make Lincoln or Interstellar, but I'm still highly excited for this.

Eternalist wrote:I really wanted him to make Lincoln or Interstellar, but I'm still highly excited for this.
I hope that he will make interstellar right after War Horse. The released date has been moved from 2013 to 2012, so let us hope!

:think:

Ill watch anything he makes. every single movie i saw that he made I loved

Yeah. Looking forward to watch this, but I was eagerly waiting for his Abraham Lincoln biopic movie. It is sad when I read online that Liam Neeson is out. - I think Steven should consider "Viggo Mortensen" as the Abraham now.

Story line sounds kinda dumb.