Watchmen (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think I loved the second episode even more. 7 more of these, sounds like fucking dream.

i LOVE this show

i also looooove that shiny reflective mask

alright alright i'll watch it

Haven't started watching this yet, but based on what y'all are saying about this show, the Rotten Tomatoes audience score is a bit confusing.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Haven't started watching this yet, but based on what y'all are saying about this show, the Rotten Tomatoes audience score is a bit confusing.
it was review bombed by racists, sexists and nazis who (terrifyingly) thought Rorschach was meant to be idolized.

-Vader

posting this ''''''review'''''' i got on whatsapp group chat

Vader182 wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 10:52 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 9:58 pm
it was review bombed by racists, sexists and nazis who (terrifyingly) thought Rorschach was meant to be idolized.

-Vader
I think the problem is that at this point you dont need to be one of those to hate on things like this. The bar for "moralizing" is so low now that any apathist will join the anti-woke bandwagon. Some other people also just simply missed the point of the novel I guess, so id they thought it glorified Rorschach no wonder they'll think the show glorifies Antifa or whatever.

I bet a good number of them haven't even read the novel and only watched Snyder's film.

Lindelof is a big supporter of Snyder's Watchmen, as per Rolling Stone magazine.

still not over
don johnson's character hiding a kkk outfit in his closet. he actually seemed like a decent dude :cry: like angela also said, that shit was just way too easy to find