Watchmen (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

this is the best thursday

i'm seeing them in october

-Vader

Can't stand NIN's music.

Their movie scores are god-tier though.

So Lindelof, Atticus and Reznor?!

IN!

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😍

oh fuck

all aboard the Watchmen hype train

I say damn.
Bacon wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 2:54 pm
Can't stand NIN's music.

Which one? There’s decades worth of music and different styles.🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 12:26 am
Considering my love of Radiohead, I've gotten recommended Trent's music by a lot of different people both online and in real-life. I've dabbled here and there and can't find a sound I like. A friend even went so far as to give me a copy of Pretty Hate Machine, and "Sin" and "Terrible Lie" are the only songs I really like off it.(Reznor's condescending tone in every interview doesn't help either; like when he forced people to wait in line at venues to "prevent scalpers" and then sneered at the idea of buying tickets online when people buy tickets from out of state regularly.) Their soundtracks have been consistently great though.

I listened to their most recent EP a few months ago and liked the closing song though. I'm open to recommendations because I love discovering new music and hearing new sounds, so by all means lemme know where I should dig in. Just no guarantee that it'll be my cup of tea.

Bacon wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 2:54 pm
Can't stand NIN's music.

I pretty much stick with the essentials from them. The Downward Spiral and Pretty Hate Machine. Hesitation Marks was pretty good as well.

Bacon wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 1:00 am
m4st4 wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 12:26 am
Considering my love of Radiohead, I've gotten recommended Trent's music by a lot of different people both online and in real-life. I've dabbled here and there and can't find a sound I like. A friend even went so far as to give me a copy of Pretty Hate Machine, and "Sin" and "Terrible Lie" are the only songs I really like off it.(Reznor's condescending tone in every interview doesn't help either; like when he forced people to wait in line at venues to "prevent scalpers" and then sneered at the idea of buying tickets online when people buy tickets from out of state regularly.) Their soundtracks have been consistently great though.

I listened to their most recent EP a few months ago and liked the closing song though. I'm open to recommendations because I love discovering new music and hearing new sounds, so by all means lemme know where I should dig in. Just no guarantee that it'll be my cup of tea.
what lol

Trent's known as one of the best interviews and most down to earth guys in the business

-Vader