Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
how can it even be called corpse digging if anikom’s most infamous on here for being clowned left and right every time he posts lol?

Ruth wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 9:32 am
how can it even be called corpse digging if anikom’s most infamous on here for being clowned left and right every time he posts lol?
Oh, hello there ms. moderator. How are the forum rules applied these days? :lol:

Well, shouldn't be the standard no matter how you put it, right?

And quoting a post from another thread to 'clown', as you say, a member of this site is corpse digging. I dug one myself. Wasn't a deep shovel though, just had to type Valerian and incest into Google search.

See, we're all a bit hypocritical here. Me, you, and especially Virgo.

m4st4 wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 8:18 am
Virgo... You're the one to talk about weird?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=28613

Valerian lives on.
You know, you can't shame me for the time that you completely failed to give a sensible counter argument to my reasoning, other than "oh my parents and the society have taught me, that this is the way it is, and I'm going to stand by that." Just saying.

Master Virgo wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 9:54 am
m4st4 wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 8:18 am
Virgo... You're the one to talk about weird?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=28613

Valerian lives on.
You know, you can't shame me for the time that you completely failed to give a sensible counter argument to my reasoning, other than "oh my parents and the society have thaught me, that this is the way it is, and I'm going to stand by that." Just saying.
Legit laughed out loud. :lol:

Aw man... You still in it? Aw shit man. Condolences.

I don't really care if you think brothers and sisters should bang or think they should bang or whatever. I'm just trying to prove a point. Place is toxic and hypocritical and runs as a pack of mules. On a celular level, I get it, we all have our singular weird visions about things. You think incest is great, I adore my fem warrior shit fantasies and anikom is a self acknowledged clown who doesn't really care what anyone thinks about him. It is how it is.

I'm one of the clowns. Here's my clown face: 🤡

I see that you are having one of your...episodes. I leave you to it then.

Master Virgo wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 10:07 am
I see that you are having one of your...episodes. I leave you to it then.
Three dots and all, shit. :lol:

If I tell Virgo to kindly fuck off, will I get another warning or a permaban? :think:

Let's put it to a democratic vote shall we.

i honestly cannot even think of a person on this board who is more ready to bring up my mod status whenever, other than m4. maybe it would be good and healthy for you to stop obsessing over imaginary bans and warnings, and vent about it to someone else.

Ruth wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 10:34 am
i honestly cannot even think of a person on this board who is more ready to bring up my mod status whenever, other than m4. maybe it would be good and healthy for you to stop obsessing over imaginary bans and warnings, and vent about it to someone else.
Why are they imaginary though? That's why this place is the way it is today and that's why nobody cares anymore.

Put it to a vote. Do it yourself. Talk to 'the higher ups' if you have to.

I've been here for ten years and it's time to put a cap on the bottle amirite. :gonf:

I wrote two or three paragraphs on the film and no one reacted to that :(

DHOPW42 wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 4:43 pm
I wrote two or three paragraphs on the film and no one reacted to that :(
Don't take it personally no one responds to anything on here anymore.