Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bloomberg News - ‘Wonder Woman’ May Go to HBO Max Shortly After Theater Opening
“Wonder Woman 1984,” the only big movie still scheduled to debut in theaters this year, may appear on AT&T Inc.’s HBO Max just a week or two after its release, according to people familiar with the matter, a move that could help the new streaming service add subscribers quickly and keep cinemas open at the same time.

AT&T’s WarnerMedia is in the final stages of deliberations over the fate of the film, which is currently scheduled to open in theaters on Christmas Day. While the studio could delay the movie until next year, the quick-to-home-video release is another option gaining support, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing internal deliberations. The plans haven’t been set and could change, they said, adding that some cinema owners are open to the idea in this instance.

Shia: DO IT!!!

I wish they pushed it to 2021 only because I won’t be able to see it in IMAX. Dolby Cinema it is then.

If my drive in theater gets a copy I’ll prob see it there.

Overall, a good decision, it would be even better if:
-HBO Max was available in more countries
-it was released on HBO Max three weeks after its release in cinema.
I think the theatrical window has to shorten, but to stream it on the day of its release is a bit excessive. It would support cinemas, and for those who don't want/can't to go to cinemas, three weeks is not that long.

Theaters here are closed again, but I wish they were open for this. I mean, I know this is selfish of me, but if there’s another movie I would have risked it all this year, it’s this.

Is trailer available online?

I'll purchase bluray and... watch however I can as European.

cool, means I'll be able to see it in theater

Still annoying that they don't have 4K or Dolby. Literally the perfect time to roll it out..