The Witcher (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
prince0gotham wrote:
RIFA wrote:Inb4 Charlie Hunnam.
i don't wanna use michaelscottnoooooo.gif but I can't think of a better one
He isn't doing anything in the near future, he's well versed in television, he can look the part... so I lowkey won't be that surprised if he gets picked up for Geralt.

Although my pick would be Alexander Skarsgård.
Get at me ladies. Get at me.

Actually the look of King Arthur reminded me of moments on Wild Hunt, funny enough

Cilogy wrote:Actually the look of King Arthur reminded me of moments on Wild Hunt, funny enough

prince0gotham wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Actually the look of King Arthur reminded me of moments on Wild Hunt, funny enough
I just now realized he could play Jake Gyllenhaal's dad. :lol:

prince0gotham wrote:
I'm just glad something is in the works that will make you return from your grave.£

sure

Ace
Henry Cavill to Star in ‘Witcher’ Series at Netflix

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/henry- ... ssion=true
Henry Cavill will play the lead role in the upcoming Netflix series based on “The Witcher,” Variety has learned.

Based on the best-selling fantasy series, “The Witcher” follows Geralt of Rivia (Cavill), a solitary monster hunter, as he struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts. But when destiny hurtles him toward a powerful sorceress, and a young princess with a dangerous secret, the three must learn to navigate the increasingly volatile Continent together.

As Variety reported exclusively last year, Lauren Schmidt Hissrich serves as executive producer and showrunner on the series. In addition, Alik Sakharov, Alex Garcia Lopez, and Charlotte Brändström will all direct portions of the eight-episode first season, with Sakharov also serving as executive producer.

Yes

Fuck yes

Love Cavill

Great casting

I ordered two of the anthologies because Cavill got cast.