Killers of the Flower Moon (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Rumored to be around 4 hours and announced to realease in cinema. This looks like the most beautiful and exciting financial suicide by a director outside of Coppola who bankrupted not just the studio but also himself.
My one prediction I feel most comfortable with for next Oscars is that Gladstone will be nominated and lose to someone more famous.

Ace

Unreal trailer. Wow.

Oh my god, WTF is this... it looks so beautiful! :shock:

Surprised to not see more of Plemmons who plays the part that was the lead in the first draft of the script. It seems Scorsese was more and more fascinated by Di Caprio and Gladstone character and less and less by Plemmons' as the project unfold, yet I still hope that it's the film that makes Plemmons go from being one of our most reliable supporting character into a real hollywood star.

De Niro was unfairly denied a double nomination in 2019, and I feel like he might deliver another career high here.

Momma said life is like a box of chocolates

Demoph wrote:
May 18th, 2023, 4:21 pm
Surprised to not see more of Plemmons who plays the part that was the lead in the first draft of the script. It seems Scorsese was more and more fascinated by Di Caprio and Gladstone character and less and less by Plemmons' as the project unfold, yet I still hope that it's the film that makes Plemmons go from being one of our most reliable supporting character into a real hollywood star.

Yeah, seems like they really reduced the part all along the process...

Great decision by Marty for not turning this into a copper movie.