Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
i guess disney doesnt have a lot of loyalty for a hired gunn

you could say his career was
gunned down

People are now bringing up other actors, directors etc that Disney hired despite their controversial (or criminal) past. GG Mouse.
DreamPolice wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 2:42 am
you could say his career was
gunned down
booo
Pratham wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:37 pm
gunned down

Pratham wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 3:40 am
People are now bringing up other actors, directors etc that Disney hired despite their controversial (or criminal) past. GG Mouse.
As they should

RDJ was arrested with a truckload of cocaine, he is now a ‘reformed’ man so to speak, is Gunn irredeemable in the eyes of the Mouse?

m4st4 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:36 am
RDJ was arrested with a truckload of cocaine, he is now a ‘reformed’ man so to speak, is Gunn irredeemable in the eyes of the Mouse?
the alt-right are ha-ha not asking for ha-ha tony stark's blood

Dave Bautista seems to have taken a public stance in this already:

Ruth wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:48 am
Dave Bautista seems to have taken a public stance in this already:
Good. Hopefully other Guardians won’t chicken out. Waiting on Pratt and Co.

Going over a lot of his tweets and seeing people in favor of Gunn or against him, I just wanna say this: He already apologized for these tweets years ago right? Well then why didn’t he just delete them when he did that? All this mess could have been easily avoided.

I’m really sad that we won’t get to see him finish his Guardians trilogy, because the franchise has been one of my favorite things about the MCU so far and Gunn is definitely a talented guy and seemed like a kind guy and a class act. I’m not gonna lie though and I’ll say that a lot of these tweets were really disturbing to get through even if they were intended to be funny.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:33 am
Going over a lot of his tweets and seeing people in favor of Gunn or against him, I just wanna say this: He already apologized for these tweets years ago right? Well then why didn’t he just delete them when he did that? All this mess could have been easily avoided.

I’m really sad that we won’t get to see him finish his Guardians trilogy, because the franchise has been one of my favorite things about the MCU so far and Gunn is definitely a talented guy and seemed like a kind guy and a class act. I’m not gonna lie though and I’ll say that a lot of these tweets were really disturbing to get through even if they were intended to be funny.
Because nothing really disappears on Twitter, he did what he did and apologized for it six years ago. Deleting them would make it all worse back then, for sure.