Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Watch Disney fire him again when the alt-right complains

So we get Guardians 3 like it was originally planned + Suicide Squad ? :twothumbsup:

It's not like Guardians 2 ended with some massive cliffhanger lol, the wait won't be that infuriating. And Infinity War is basically Guardians 2.5 for large stretches of the the film anyway

And we get twice more Gunn

I take it back. His initial punishment was out of proportion.

Good to see the road to redemption hasn't been abolished.

Even though I still find those jokes appalling, particularly this one...

http://archive.is/MdOm6

...the guy has done nothing that is unforgivable. He has apologised about all of it and it's time to move on.£

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:56 pm
So we get Guardians 3 like it was originally planned + Suicide Squad ? :twothumbsup:

It's not like Guardians 2 ended with some massive cliffhanger lol, the wait won't be that infuriating. And Infinity War is basically Guardians 2.5 for large stretches of the the film anyway

And we get twice more Gunn
Nailed it.

feels like all this ordeal has really proven is that Disney are malleable and Gunn is just an edgelord

The only bad thing that came out of all this is that we'll probably have to wait for part 3 until 2023 at the earliest because of the stupid Suicide Squad reboot.

The fantastic Cabin in the Woods

Glad he's back.

He made those jokes, but evolved beyond them and became far more humble as a person after the success of Guardians. Normally, success follows a different path for people who receive it, but not Gunn. I'm very happy to see Disney give Gunn his redemption, and you know he's going to be rolling in millions between SS2 and GOTG3.