IT: Chapter Two (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well if they get actors like Bale, Gyllenhaal, Hader and Adams then it doesn't matter that they're well known. They're top notch actors who can completely dissolve into their characters. Would be a whole lot of fun to see them in this. Seems like something especially Bale otherwise wouldn't do so fast.

Part of why the first part works as well as it does is that, aside from the kid from Stranger Things, most of the kids are relative unknowns. Do the same thing with the adults. No world-famous stars, no big name recognition, just good actors. If they and the script are up to the task, it will likely work.

Give some suggestions for 40 year old actors who are relatively unknown. For each child. It's not so easy. They're going to get at least a few big names. Especially with the critical and commercial success behind this film and the history with the source material.

I think hiring an A-List ensemble would lend some cred to the movie, especially considering that Horror movies rarely attract big A-List ensembles.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime

Quickly grabbing that hot, newly created 'summer blockbuster' spot in September. So now we have eternal movie summer, from March to September.

The only reason I don't want Amy Adams to play older Beverely is because I don't want Mr Keene being right about her looking like Lois Lane.

:o Holy shit man.

SR: Jessica’s name has been thrown out there to be the adult Bev. How serious are those talks getting?

Jessica Chastain: Well, I love Andy and Barbara. I worked with them on Andy’s directorial debut, you know, his film, Mama. His first film. And you know, Barbara is one of my best friends so…

Idris Elba: Okay!

Jessica Chastain: We’ll see.

Idris Elba: Get me in! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Jessica Chastain: Listen, of course, I want to work… they’re my friends. They’re like my family. Anything that they’re doing I want to be a part of, so I hope we can make it happen.

https://screenrant.com/it-movie-sequel- ... -chastain/

Make it happen! Sometimes the obvious choice is the best choice!