Black Swan prod stills

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I read the draft of the script that is making the rounds, it was pretty good but needed some work. I've read they have made some changed, so I'm hopeful. There is a lot in there that could be either really creepy or unintentionally hilarious.

Mila :mrgreen:

A copy of the October 2009 shooting draft of the script has just come into my possession if anyone wants to take a look. The drafts that are most commonly floating around online are from March 09 and 2007. I haven't read it yet, but the changes made were big enough for the person who did the rewrite to receive a final screenwriting credit so there were significant changes.

sure, I'll send it here in a sec

Thanks man appreciate it.

Fallglimmer05 wrote:A copy of the October 2009 shooting draft of the script has just come into my possession if anyone wants to take a look. The drafts that are most commonly floating around online are from March 09 and 2007. I haven't read it yet, but the changes made were big enough for the person who did the rewrite to receive a final screenwriting credit so there were significant changes.

yes please can you send it to me?

a really pointless movie made by a narcissistic director.
It'll be the perfect definition of "pretend masterpiece". Chances at the Oscars? Zero.
:thumbdown:

talli wrote:
yes please can you send it to me?
Sure, either post your e-mail or send me a PM

discoveringuy wrote:a really pointless movie made by a narcissistic director.
It'll be the perfect definition of "pretend masterpiece". Chances at the Oscars? Zero.

lol...get out of here, hater

discoveringuy wrote:a really pointless movie made by a narcissistic director.
GTFO! Arofonsky is a great director. I'm pumped to see this. "Requiem" and "The Fountain" were amazing.