Coco (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Just saw this. Personally I really loved it, it's super cute and really heartfelt. And I'm just a sucker for this kinda stuff. Besides, Mexican culture is unique and beautiful, and it seems like this movie is respectful to that. Some bits just melted my heart and almost made me cry, not gonna lie. :shifty:

Cool,been meaning to check this out.

They recycled their own old ideas from Pixar/Disney's past great movies with this one. It starts Ratatouille, goes a bit Finding Nemo in the middle and then ends close to Up. What's worse is, that it's not even that good of an imitation. It made me cry nonetheless in the end, but ultimately it's more Brave or Finding Dory, rather than Inside Out or Toy Story 3

Master Virgo wrote:
March 30th, 2018, 9:12 am
They recycled their own old ideas from Pixar/Disney's past great movies with this one. It starts Ratatouille, goes a bit Finding Nemo in the middle and then ends close to Up. What's worse is, that it's not even that good of an imitation. It made me cry nonetheless in the end, but ultimately it's more Brave or Finding Dory, rather than Inside Out or Toy Story 3
Ma man. Personally I couldn’t stand it by the end. So derivative.