Nickelodeon's The Legend of Korra

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
snape wrote:DEBUT OF NICKELODEON’S THE LEGEND OF KORRA DRAWS 4.5 MILLION VIEWERS

Nickelodeon’s highly anticipated premiere of The Legend of Korra (Saturday, April 14, 11a.m. ET/PT), scored a strong 4.5 million total viewers, ranking as basic cable’s number-one kids’ show and top animated program for the week with total viewers.

The Legend of Korra also ranks as the network’s most-watched animated series premiere in three years. (Also, The Legend of Korra, which premiered to 4.5 million viewers Saturday, ranked as the 4th most watched show on all of cable from April 8th to April 15th.)

Source: TV by the Numbers
Woo-hoo.

I cant belive Im waking up at 11 on Saturdays now. Itll be worth it tho :D
Sigs???

snape wrote:DEBUT OF NICKELODEON’S THE LEGEND OF KORRA DRAWS 4.5 MILLION VIEWERS

Nickelodeon’s highly anticipated premiere of The Legend of Korra (Saturday, April 14, 11a.m. ET/PT), scored a strong 4.5 million total viewers, ranking as basic cable’s number-one kids’ show and top animated program for the week with total viewers.

The Legend of Korra also ranks as the network’s most-watched animated series premiere in three years. (Also, The Legend of Korra, which premiered to 4.5 million viewers Saturday, ranked as the 4th most watched show on all of cable from April 8th to April 15th.)

Source: TV by the Numbers
This fandom rocks.

Actual spoiler, but officially released by the creators
Found out that Zuko's still alive my fellow Korra fans :o :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
Sigs???

Shit got interesting in The Revelation. Some pretty interesting theories going around involving Amon.

TeddyBlass wrote:Shit got interesting in The Revelation. Some pretty interesting theories going around involving Amon.
I think he's a big liar. He doesn't give two shits about equality, and his backstory is made up IMO. He's really creepy though...especially when he gave the TTT leader a chance to fight back and just totally owned him and dodged every attack. Its also interesting to note lighting is now commonplace.
Sigs???

Amon is definitely lying about his back story.

His fighting was indeed impressive. Glad to see that him and the chi-blockers possible a serious physical threat. Also, lightning backpacks? Awesome. Pabu? More awesome. :3

Ep. 3: The Revelation spoilers
An anti-bender energybending?! Amon is definitely hiding something - hiding something big potentially.
Interesting theories going around on the LAF forums if you want to hear em.

TeddyBlass wrote:Amon is definitely lying about his back story.

His fighting was indeed impressive. Glad to see that him and the chi-blockers possible a serious physical threat. Also, lightning backpacks? Awesome. Pabu? More awesome. :3

Ep. 3: The Revelation spoilers
An anti-bender energybending?! Amon is definitely hiding something - hiding something big potentially.
Interesting theories going around on the LAF forums if you want to hear em.
Im a member, dood. I am Braked :D

I really want a scene like this at the end of the season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzx9OpDH ... ure=relmfu

Korra = Batman
Amon = Joker
???? = Dent
Sigs???

Mako is like, so steamy. Want more of him. Much more

As much as the fandom annoys me, I'm actually quite digging The Legend of Korra. I'm not bored by it like I was the original show. I like the idea of a show generally geared toward kids having a somewhat unlikable lead character.

I wonder if it'll get as intense as the
Zuko/Azula Agni Kai at the end of TLA
Sigs???