Nickelodeon's The Legend of Korra

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The flashbacks.. wow wasn't expecting that.

Image Image Image

snape wrote:The flashbacks.. wow wasn't expecting that.

Image Image Image
Wonder what's going on.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
snape wrote:The flashbacks.. wow wasn't expecting that.

Image Image Image
Wonder what's going on.
i am fairly sure whatever is going on is related to the felon Councilman Tarrlok referred to earlier in the episode causing
an outburst by Tenzin.. (this person could possibly be linked to Amon.. possible mentor??)
and yeah seems like the adult Toph and Sokka might have had their disagreements with adult Aang (but this is just
premature speculation)

on a side note: it seems like Sokka gave Hiroshi Sato a loan... only Sokka would invest in a car industry 8-)

Yeah, Amon's defo related to that guy that Tarkock mentioned. Why are all the douchey waterbenders from the Northern Tribe?!
Sigs???

Goddammit Korra.
Sigs???

Oh my god, the love triangle is getting so intense.

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

This is not a love triangle. This is a gosh darn squiggly line all over the paper.

But in other news, I jumped off the Makkora ship and joined the Borra ship. I'd be a multi-shipper, but I like Bolin too much.

chee wrote: But in other news, I jumped off the Makkora ship and joined the Borra ship. I'd be a multi-shipper, but I like Bolin too much.
Bolin is just so adorable full stop.

It was really smart to have so much developed in this one episode, because I would have hated to have to watch multiple episodes regarding the love story aspect. Now it can continue as the sub-plot it is.

With the recent "new mods" situation, I thought of this:

"Long ago, the NolanFans lives together in harmony, then, everything changed when the spammers attacked. Only the mods, master of all members could save us, but when the site needed them most, they vanished. A few hours past and my Nolan Fans and I discovered a new potential mod, a Most Skilled Extractor named Cilogy. And although his post count is great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to moderate anyone. But I believe...Cilogy can save NolanFans!"
Sigs???

I'm loving how quickly this show moves. One of my problems with the original show was the high level of filler, town/character-of-the-day episodes. Korra has just been business from the get-go.

I'm also looking forward to, especially after this episode,
the inevitable response from fans claiming Nolan ripped this show off with TDKR. You know it's gonna happen. The villain blew up a sports stadium after basically telling non-benders to take control of their city. And he is masked. And he has devoted mercenaries. And he loves his propaganda.