The Sisters Brothers (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace

Everyone has to see it, an absolute blast

I expect Oscar noms if not wins for Reilly and Desplat

I've been avoiding trailers since initial reviews are solid and the cast is enough to geek out about. Looking forward to it, nice to have our yearly western.

This was all over the place. Bizarre editing with no real sense of direction. It takes about an hour to achieve any clear storyline or goal. The acting is great across the board. The cinematography also has its moments but I will have to keep reminding myself Audiard once made the masterpiece A Prophet.

Durden wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 1:04 pm
This was all over the place. Bizarre editing with no real sense of direction. It takes about an hour to achieve any clear storyline or goal. The acting is great across the board. The cinematography also has its moments but I will have to keep reminding myself Audiard once made the masterpiece A Prophet.
Aw I trust your words, and I wanted it to be the tits. In the end I was only in it for the cast though.

This is the tits. Audiard won Best Director at the Venice Film Festival for a reason. This is a wonderful film, I recommend everyone to see it.

Saw the trailer for this in front of Widows, and reaaally dug it. Apparently it’s coming out here in a couple of weeks, so if it’s not leaked by then, I’ll go see it.

Please do, it's great.

Is it reasonable to expect a VOD release this month? My city is apparently not getting this, news at 11