Mortal Engines (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Produced by Peter Jackson comes Christian Rivers first film: Mortal Engines.
Many years after the "Sixty Minute War," cities survive a now desolate Earth by moving around on giant wheels attacking and devouring smaller towns to replenish their resources.
Robbie Sheehan and Ronan Raftery have been cast. The film is expected to be released in December 2018.

Hugo Weaving Reteams With Peter Jackson on ‘Mortal Engines’
After tackling the realm of Middle Earth, Hugo Weaving looks to enter another fantasy world, reteaming with his “Lord of the Rings” director.

Sources tell Variety that Weaving has joined the cast of Universal and MRC’s adaptation of “Mortal Engines,” which Peter Jackson is writing and producing.

Hera Hilmar, Robbie Sheehan, Ronan Rafterty, and Stephen Lang are also on board.

Jackson, Fran Walsh, and Philippa Boyens will co-write the film with Christian Rivers directing. MRC and Universal are co-financing the movie, with Universal also serving as worldwide distributor.

The book is set thousands of years in the future. Earth’s cities now roam the globe on huge wheels, devouring each other in a struggle over diminishing resources. On one of these massive Traction Cities, Tom Natsworthy has an unexpected encounter with a mysterious young woman from the Outlands, who will change the course of his life forever.Production is slated to begin in New Zealand this spring, and the film is set to bow on Dec. 14, 2018.

Is this Aquaman's only competition? lol

I hope they're both good tho

wat

Nomis wrote:wat

Dobson wrote:
Nomis wrote:wat

I was really anticipating this film but this teaser did less than nothing for me.

Oku
I wasn't really anticipating this film but this teaser did more than something for me.