VilleneuveFans.com

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sorry for the delay. The transfer of the domain will be finalised on Monday.

prince0gotham wrote:can i be mod
with capital letters?

ill pout if i cant

Good luck with this. In 2017 the guy will either become a god or the guy who fucked up Blade Runner. I will wait to see what he does with that to decide wether I'm a fan or not.£

Don't agree with that mindset.

I'm already a fan whether he fucks up Blade Runner or not.

I mean yeah it will suck for him because the backlash, the media, the criticism... it can easily turn into a short lived career. But could I ignore his previous work just because he fucked up this one behemoth that's actually very easy to fuck up even if your artistic senses are well developed? No.

What I can say is that it will be tragic if that will be the case because a very talented director might not get a second chance any time soon.

I want it to succeed so that he can have a carte blanche for Dune.

Master Virgo wrote:Good luck with this. In 2017 the guy will either become a god or the guy who fucked up Blade Runner. I will wait to see what he does with that to decide wether I'm a fan or not.£
So you're not a fan already?

VilenueveFans is like Edmund's planet from Interstellar. Possibly our only remaining hope for a future.

shauner111 wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Good luck with this. In 2017 the guy will either become a god or the guy who fucked up Blade Runner. I will wait to see what he does with that to decide wether I'm a fan or not.£
So you're not a fan already?
eh

personally, i'm kind of impartial - he hasn't made anything that has wowed me aside from Prisoners which kinda falls apart during the third act

i don't know - i'm excited for 2049, i guess - but, i'm currently more excited for what Chazelle may be doing in the future

Michaelf2225 wrote: but, i'm currently more excited for what Chazelle may be doing in the future
ChazelleFans.com then??

yes pls