⊃∪∩⪽ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:07 am
So I just dropped in and Villeneuve says three hours?!?!?!

Just watched the whole interview. I love how passionate Denis is about cinema, it's wonderful to hear him express his love for it and to hear about his thought process. The bits about ⊃∪∩⪽ sound great. I love how he just keeps talking about the actors lol
Also @m4: Denis meant he could talk about the actors for hours lol

I wonder what made Denis want to do some pick ups, what made him want to change the pacing of the film. Guess we'll find out after the release.

Pretty exciting that he's so impressed with the VFX artists work on this one, I think that's saying quite something.

Uno
This just came in my email today. Dune Teaser!
https://www.odeonkino.no/artikkel/NCG95 ... ller-10-ar
We will be celebrating 10 years since Christopher Nolan's Inception premiered in cinemas, so on August 12 we will show a remastered version of the film! Perfect warm-up for those of you who are looking forward to TENET.

There will be an introduction from Christopher Nolan - specially made for Inception,
Exclusive Tenet clip, and the first teaser for Dune!

Forum Pro
Uno wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 11:46 am
This just came in my email today. Dune Teaser!
https://www.odeonkino.no/artikkel/NCG95 ... ller-10-ar
We will be celebrating 10 years since Christopher Nolan's Inception premiered in cinemas, so on August 12 we will show a remastered version of the film! Perfect warm-up for those of you who are looking forward to TENET.

There will be an introduction from Christopher Nolan - specially made for Inception,
Exclusive Tenet clip, and the first teaser for Dune!
Mah maaaan! :D
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Is this real? Part of an interview with Zendaya:

Forum Pro
More and more people have seen The trailer. It is real, it exists.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Forum Pro
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Chalamet back in Budapest for the pickups.

Forum Pro
I would love to bump into them...:D I don't think I would go up to any of them, but it would be great to see them.

In other news: I started re-reading the book a week ago...

So it begins... Again!

Wonder who else of the cast they got back. Isaac and Ferguson will be there for sure.

I very much doubt we'll notice any of the returning actors having aged. A little over a year is not much. But it would still be fun if some of these new scenes (book spoilers)
are visions of the future. I know that's not possible with Isaac's character, but it is for the others lol