⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊙∩⋵ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 12:49 pm
This movie is going to look ass-terrible in anything other than a theater with fresh bulbs. Just because the book describes the planet as dull and gray doesn't mean the lighting and palette had to be. Damn. Do not love how this looks.

-Vader
Word. I'm not expecting color orgasms or anything, but god damn Denis - this is supposed to be a major sci fi epic, and yet it looks and feels so utterly boring.

On the flip side, Timmy do be acting his butt off though

I feel the opposite.

The subdued palette makes the sand stand out, even glisten, in contrast.

Absolutely adore the stilness and oppresiveness of the gom jabbar scene and bene gesserit golden veils. Black and gold baby, black and gold.

Cast looks amazing of course but Chalamet seems to be the powerhouse, as he should.

m4st4 wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 12:46 pm
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 12:36 pm
I feel like my dad, missing the meme. 🤔
whenever i think of greig fraser my mind jumps to muarry saying greg it in flight of the conchords

i think the movie looks sleek

Fraser is definitely no Deakins

Does anyone have a download link to a better quality version from the post house? The official WB trailer on Youtube is one of the worst quality trailers I've seen in a few years, even at the highest quality setting. The sound quality is unforgivable. It sounds like I'm listening from inside a fish tank.

No release date on that trailer. Still very possible that Wonder Woman gets moved to to Dec. and this goes sometime in 2021

The teaser before TENET was amazing. Superbly crafted and goosebump inducing. THIS....was not even a fraction as good as that. However, Villeneuvealewvalshlamavue’s trailers almost always SUCK. I remember hating the trailers for 2049 and now it’s one of my favorite movies of all time. Same with Sicario. So, I think it’ll be good, but this trailer is trying it’s damnedest to prove otherwise.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 1:23 pm
The teaser before TENET was amazing. Superbly crafted and goosebump inducing. THIS....was not even a fraction as good as that. However, Villeneuvealewvalshlamavue’s trailers almost always SUCK. I remember hating the trailers for 2049 and now it’s one of my favorite movies of all time. Same with Sicario. So, I think it’ll be good, but this trailer is trying it’s damnedest to prove otherwise.
I just tweeted this. 2049s marketing was so poor if it wasn't going to flop from day 1, the trailers made sure it did.

Fairly underwhelmed by the trailer, but I am still extremely confident in the final film, visuals aside.

-Vader

This TV series looks good. When is it airing?

September 9th, 2020, 1:10 pm
m4st4 wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 12:46 pm
September 9th, 2020, 12:36 pm
I feel like my dad, missing the meme. 🤔
whenever i think of greig fraser my mind jumps to muarry saying greg it in flight of the conchords

i think the movie looks sleek
Gotcha! Thanks! 😁