⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊙∩⋵ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Huh?

He's lost in the animus.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Glad studios are trusting him with this kind of budget. Hopefully he can get as big as Nolan, Cameron, and Spielberg.

shauner111 wrote:Huh?
Legendary Pictures is a 100% Chinese company now, after Thomas Tull walked away. And that changed the products of they. I mean, look at The Great Wall.

Villenuevelution

My body isnt ready for this

Director Denis Villeneuve on why ‘Dune’ Is the ‘Project of His Life’
Meanwhile, if Villeneuve is uncomfortable discussing a project he’s in the midst of finishing, you can imagine he’s not keen on digging into what he has on the horizon. His next film will be an adaptation of Frank Herbert’s towering sci-fi novel “Dune,” but he wasn’t expecting to be in the saddle so soon. Nevertheless, it was an offer he couldn’t refuse.

“I was able to do ‘Blade Runner’ thinking I would do nothing after, because there was a rhythm in the past few years that was very exciting and I learned a lot as a filmmaker,” he says. “But I got slowly a bit more and more tired physically. And as I was doing ‘Blade Runner,’ which was a very long shoot, I remember thinking, ‘That might be my last movie. I’m going to bed for like three years.’ Now that I’m editing, I’m finding back my energy. And since I was 12 years old there was a book I read, which is ‘Dune,’ which is my favorite book, with ‘1984.’ After ‘Prisoners,’ the producer of Alcon asked me what I would like to do next. I said, ‘Dune,’ spontaneously, that if anyone could get me the rights for ‘Dune’ and I knew it was very difficult to get those rights. For me it was just a dream, and I guess I’m lucky that Mary Parent from Legendary got the rights and offered it to me. I can’t say no to that. I have images that I am haunted by for 35 years. I won't say no to that. It's going to be the project of my life.”

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Panapaok wrote:Director Denis Villeneuve on why ‘Dune’ Is the ‘Project of His Life’
Meanwhile, if Villeneuve is uncomfortable discussing a project he’s in the midst of finishing, you can imagine he’s not keen on digging into what he has on the horizon. His next film will be an adaptation of Frank Herbert’s towering sci-fi novel “Dune,” but he wasn’t expecting to be in the saddle so soon. Nevertheless, it was an offer he couldn’t refuse.

“I was able to do ‘Blade Runner’ thinking I would do nothing after, because there was a rhythm in the past few years that was very exciting and I learned a lot as a filmmaker,” he says. “But I got slowly a bit more and more tired physically. And as I was doing ‘Blade Runner,’ which was a very long shoot, I remember thinking, ‘That might be my last movie. I’m going to bed for like three years.’ Now that I’m editing, I’m finding back my energy. And since I was 12 years old there was a book I read, which is ‘Dune,’ which is my favorite book, with ‘1984.’ After ‘Prisoners,’ the producer of Alcon asked me what I would like to do next. I said, ‘Dune,’ spontaneously, that if anyone could get me the rights for ‘Dune’ and I knew it was very difficult to get those rights. For me it was just a dream, and I guess I’m lucky that Mary Parent from Legendary got the rights and offered it to me. I can’t say no to that. I have images that I am haunted by for 35 years. I won't say no to that. It's going to be the project of my life.”
Now that is how you hype a movie.