⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊙∩⋵ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Oscar Isaac on the film:

“I couldn’t imagine anyone more suited for the tone of the original Frank Herbert novels than Denis. There are some things that are — for lack of a better word — nightmarish about what you see… There’s just this kind of brutalist element to it. It’s shocking. It’s scary. It’s very visceral. And I know that definitely between Denis and myself and Chalamet and Rebecca Ferguson as the family unit, we really searched for the emotion of it. I’m beyond myself with excitement. I think it’s good to feel cool, unique, and special.”
source

Dying for a photo, poster, teaser, anything but the lack of rumors makes me question we're going to get a teaser trailer attached to Rise of Skywalker...

Hopefully Birds of Prey in February.

Although I wouldn't be surprised by a late promotion, SDCC 2020 first, god forbid.

SDCC? Lets hope they won't wait that long lol

My guess is also with Birds of Prey, I mean it's only the teaser trailer and BoP is rated R so they could do that or they might want to attach it to something rated PG13? I bet we'll get a second trailer attached to Tenet lol

Attaching it to No Time To Die would not be a bad idea tbh I can see NTTD making a billion dollars if they really hit it out of the park

Today, in one year.

I'd say the guy in the back resembles Chalamet but other than that I have no idea if that's from the film.

WHY IS IT ONLINE

*screams and faints*