⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊙∩⋵ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Glad, that I'm not the only one that feels this looks ... mediocre.

Besides that, where I can acquire the best resolution of this trailer? I'm thinking about 1080p but not from YT ;)

I am somewhat interested in watching this but I can't help but feel that Villeneuve's aesthetic is just a bit lifeless and dull.

Ace

Loved the trailer, what I like about Villeneuve is that he can make film with big scope or grand ideas but he keeps the story very intimate by focusing on the characters.
This is the Star Wars film that I've been always waiting. Zimmer's score rocks, it a blend of his operatic style and I got some Middle-east Lion King vibes as well.

The movie is set to world premiere at the Venice film festival if I'm not mistaken and then at TIFF so we will get reactions and reviews in September.

I don't know about specific reactions or reviews, but some of the coverage is allowed to run from a global perspective as of September 4.

Does anyone know what music is playing in the trailer

looks great! (havent seen the new trailer)

pity there doesnt seem to be a 4K trailer available...

hmm still not crazy about it, looks great, sounds great and the cast is absolute top notch, but im not seeing what can make this film special other than Denis being at the wheel, and in Denis i have complete faith, i`ll wait and see