Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The one problem is that we're back at this whole
"other superheroes suddenly disappearing with no reason so not to turn a solo movie into an ensemble" thing. Like come on, there are bazillions of them out there now, where are they
lol

Agreed.
"Doctor Strange?"
"Unavailable"

That's the best excuse you have? The dude is in NYC, is a master of mystic sorcery, and (currently) the main protector of Earth. He also has history with Peter so his presence could have been interesting.

How could they fix that tho

Nomis wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 5:44 pm
How could they fix that tho
Give a better excuse or at least don't have people use phrases like "you're our only hope" and "you're all we've got" to a 16 year old child or a man they just met. I feel like that would be a good start lol

oh lol okay then that's some lazy writing imo

Bacon wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 5:36 pm
Agreed.
"Doctor Strange?"
"Unavailable"

That's the best excuse you have? The dude is in NYC, is a master of mystic sorcery, and (currently) the main protector of Earth. He also has history with Peter so his presence could have been interesting.
Yeah but I think that was just an excuse Talos was making up (just like the other ones tbh) because apparently he didn't have all of Fury's powers and was just supposed to give the glasses to Peter instead of getting involved with the Mysterio stuff. But he did anyway and Peter was the only one he was able to contact about it or something like that. Idk I think it makes sense when you know Fury wasn't actually Fury.

First Spidey flick to gross