Atomic Blonde (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Somehow i misread the title as Atomic Blade. :lol:

Anyway, i don't know...

Cilogy wrote:idk

it's like they looked at John Wick and said "let's try that" but forgot to hire someone good
well he did work on John Wick but imdb says uncredited so

It looks fun, cool and Charlize is always great as a badass.... but idk, it seems to be trying so hard: Look, a one take fight scene; a lesbian scene; a few "fucks" of course (because we're bad), some shots in the head and a "I don't give a fuck" attitude from a hot woman.
That last scene sold me, though.

Oku
Release date is July 28, 2017, a week after Mr. Nolan's Dunkirk.

Exactly like Salt (2010), another action movie with a female protagonist that came out a week after another one of Mr. Nolan's films, Inception.

The similarities don't stop there; the actresses playing the lead roles, Mrs. Theron and Mrs. Jolie, were both born in 1975 and are the same age!

yeah will hollywood cut it out with the female lead action movies? i mean, two!? way to saturate the market
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on March 11th, 2017, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

This looks really cool, and kind of gives you a taste of Leitch's own style rather than the combination of him and Stahleski during John Wick. My only little gripe with the trailer was the shift in tone after the first 30 seconds, but outside of that, it looks like a blast.

Ivan wrote:It looks fun, cool and Charlize is always great as a badass.... but idk, it seems to be trying so hard: Look, a one take fight scene; a lesbian scene; a few "fucks" of course (because we're bad), some shots in the head and a "I don't give a fuck" attitude from a hot woman.
lol true tho not that I really mind

If it was anyone but Leitch I'd be skeptical, but I'm full in.

Nomis wrote:
Ivan wrote:It looks fun, cool and Charlize is always great as a badass.... but idk, it seems to be trying so hard: Look, a one take fight scene; a lesbian scene; a few "fucks" of course (because we're bad), some shots in the head and a "I don't give a fuck" attitude from a hot woman.
lol true tho not that I really mind
Yeah, but don't get me wrong, I'll definitely watch this.

looks great imo, yall are nuts saying the choreography is bad